Yamakashî-TwistingNether, Beast Mastery

Yamakashi

Yamakashî-TwistingNether, Beast Mastery

Post by Yamakashi » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:37 pm

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.

Name's Radek, 28, and I am from Poland. My battle tag is Yamcia#2280

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... kash%C3%AE

3. Heart of Azeroth level?

36 level

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?

Wednesday 19.45-23.30
Sunday 19.45-23.30
Monday 20:45-23:30

I am able to attend every raid in these hours - any absence would be noticed via discord that I use on my phone.

5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)

As WoW has only personal system, it's personal. You let decide player whether he/she wants to keep it or trade it. However you encourage to look through other raid member to check whether someone will benefit more from the item I've received.

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)

Currently I am in Renovo guild on Twisting Nether. I hope I won't bore you with this: with very slow start in BfA (no luck with gear) I've been put on bench. That is also partly due to irl problems that occurred at the end of Legion so I do not want to blame anyone in officer's longue here for their decision(everything's sorted now, I am always online). However people that were taken to main group were people that left this guild after achieving "cutting egdes" kills of last boss of the content and came back to "restore" guild in the next. And when things did not go smoothly as everyone thought in Uldir, again part of them left already. I am now in main group with current guild's progress on my account. RL is aware of that fact (looking for guild) as I've had a conversation about state of our guild and he knows my motives.

7. Logs of your past raids (it's not only your percentiles we are interested in)

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/34877766

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)

https://imgur.com/a/4ZJDjBF

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your spec/class?

It would be icy-veins.com, bloodmallet, class discord. Raidbots for optimal gearing. I am looking also on warcraftlogs.com to check how other hunters behave in new situations to compare.

10. Info about alts (if any)

I am not keeping any alt up to date as my actual guild did not require any. I do have a mage for herb farm though. I also plan to level demon hunter.

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?

I've found you on wowprogress. Like I've talked with one of your officers - the first thing I've looked up were raiding hours. They are perfect for me. Next thing I did was to watch some videos how you do your "job" ;) I've also seen/heard your atmosphere on discord (vivistwitch stream) and if possible I'd like to be part of that.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..

I don't consider any boss as hardest - with great people everything's easy! I hold a grugde on Lich King though... My first serious raiding attempt was ICC (I do have experience from TBC) and unfortunately I wasn't able to kill him on heroic. I tend to remember bosses that don't forgive single mistake - Avatar of Sargeras, Argus, Gul'dan, Blackhand, Un'sok. I don't deny that I am 100% clean when it comes to playing through all mechanics however when I see how people play - I am kind of mortified. From the recent progress I can note Mythrax and people that cannot stack in the interphase.

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.

I do not have "I am bored of this game" syndrome ;)

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?

Does New Year's celebration count? :) If no - that's a no, I do not plan any break from raiding as long as I will meet your requirements.

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?

No, I do not know anyone.

kollbjorn
aka Depletebjørn

Re: Yamakashî-TwistingNether, Beast Mastery

Post by kollbjorn » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:16 pm

Hey Radek!

Thanks a lot for your apply!

We will need some days before we can get back to you :)

- Koll
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!

kollbjorn
aka Depletebjørn

Post by kollbjorn » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:55 pm

Hey Radek!

Is it possible we could have a chat with you on discord some time tomorrow, maybe around 20-30-21.00 server time?

- Koll
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!

Yamakashi

Post by Yamakashi » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:51 am

Hey!
A little earlier if possible? 19:00-19:30 server time?

My nickname on discord is Yamcia#0230