[Declined] Skelezk - Restoration Druid

Skelez

[Declined] Skelezk - Restoration Druid

Post by Skelez » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:29 am

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Hey! My name is Matt, I'm 25 years old, from the UK, and my Battle Tag is: SkeleZ#2486.

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ll/skelezk

3. Heart of Azeroth level?

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Wednesday 19.45-23.30
Sunday 19.45-23.30
Monday 20:45-23:30
Yes, without issue.

5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
If an item drops, and you need/want it, you get to keep it.
If an item drops that you want to trade away, a loot council will decide to whom it goes.

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
I'm currently in the guild "Decency", and this has been my only guild that I've raided Mythic in. The reason I'm looking to leave is that I currently play a Holy Paladin, and am looking to return to Druid for next tier and beyond, however there isn't any Resto Druid spots available in my current guild.

7. Logs of your past raids (it's not only your percentiles we are interested in)
Here is a link to my Warcraft logs page for both my Hpaladin, and Resto Druid. As I played Holy Paladin during EP progression, I figured it would provide more information than purely my Druid logs, which only has Heroic kills and 3/8M in pugs.

Druid:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/23058841

Paladin:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/39609240

Also, my current guild private logs during progression for whatever reason, so these logs should purely be from farm kills.

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
https://imgur.com/a/j4NuNK9

(From a random LFR)

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your spec/class?
Class Discords, Warcraftlogs, MMO-Champion/WoWhead, and by watching people play the specs on Twitch or Youtube.

10. Info about alts (if any)
As mentioned previously, I've been playing a Holy Paladin throughout EP progression, and going forward I will likely still play and maintain this character as a raid ready alt should it be needed, and given the state of healer balance going into next tier, I can only see this as being a positive lol.

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
I've heard of the guild from in game actually. I've been on Tarren-Mill for a few years now, and have constantly seen members of this guild online, and it's always stuck out to me for some reason. I've mentioned above that I'm looking to return to Druid for next tier, and that my current guild doesn't have any spots, which is the reason I'm applying here.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
Probably Mythic Jaina. I think my guild had about 300+ pulls on her before we killed her. It was the hardest boss I've played, as it was my first time getting Cutting Edge. For my current guild specifically, I think the hardest part was p1 of the fight, as there was a lot of spell-queuing that would happen so you'd always get weird overlaps or different mechanics happening at different times, which was difficult for my guild to adapt to. I really enjoyed how much teamwork the fight required, for example always having to be within range of other people so you don't get frozen, and not going off on your own for too long, or at the wrong times was actually really fun for me. Learning and progressing a fight pull by pull until you finally kill the boss is something that I find extremely fun and satisfying.

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
I'm extremely focused on improving myself, in any ways possible whether that be during raid, or outside. I always come to a new boss prepared, having looking at guides and fight mechanics, as well as looking at logs, including figuring out the damage patterns, and when CD's are likely to be assigned/used. I consider myself very consistent with my play, and rarely make the same mistake twice. In addition to this I'm always able to make the raids, and barely ever have to miss a raid night.

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
I have nothing planned for the next 6 months that would impact raiding at all.

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
Unfortunately no, however I would like to change that. :)

kollbjorn
aka Depletebjørn

Re: Skelezk - Restoration Druid

Post by kollbjorn » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:54 pm

Hey Matt!

Sadly we wont take you for a trial.

Best of luck in your search for a guild

- koll
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!