[Declined] Nÿtzi-Drak'thul, Warlock

Nytzi

[Declined] Nÿtzi-Drak'thul, Warlock

Post by Nytzi » Tue May 29, 2018 9:35 pm

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Hello my name is Mario, I'm 24 years old and I'm from Slovakia. My battle tag is Nytzi#21244

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... n%C3%BFtzi

3. Artifact level?
79 Affli, 78 Destro

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Wednesday 19.45-23.30
Sunday 19.45-23.30
Monday 20:45-23:30
Currently I have similar raiding times, so I'm use to this.

5. What lootsystem do we use?
You're using loot council, in my guild we are using it too, I thing it's best loot system out there so I'm more than fine with this system.

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving?
I'm currently in czechoslovakia guild SAVIORS-Drak'thul, we are done with progress 11/11M and my guild decide to stop raiding until bfa. But this is casual guild for me and I wanna raid on more profesional level, where people are capable of clearing current mythic content faster and more effecient. I love raiding and I love progress, so I'd like to continue in that in more hard core guild. I'm on realm Drak'thul and the are only people from czech and slovakia and not many hardcore guild. I'd like to try "international" raiding scene :) So I have no problem with transfering my warlock to your realm if you can give me chance to prove my self in trial.

7. Logs of your past raids
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... n%C3%BFtzi

8. Screenshot of your UI
https://i.imgur.com/um5fdBf.jpg

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?
http://lockonestopshop.com/#!/Home - main warlock site for me, and warlock discord

10. Info about alts
Currently I play as alt only my monk and shaman, but they are not raid ready, I have them only for fun and artefact challenge skins.
But there is no problem in BfA keep my alts raid ready for splits or switch for progress. And I have all classes on max level.

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
I find you guys via wowprogress and I like description of yours, you seem as fair and reasonable party.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
Hardest boss I've ever fight was KJ mythic, but unfortunately we did not manage to kill it, we was at 9% and about 300 wipes so far, but ANtB hit and cutting edge run away (I was spot finder guy in last phase :D ). Another boss that cross my mind was Gorefiend Mythic, we has about 300 wipes there but I really like that fight, I like when bosses has interesting mechanics and Gorefiend in my eyes was briliant boss, when you have to call to get you out from his stomach :D

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
As I say, I mainly play wow because of progress, I'd like to theorycraft when we hit hard boss, how to make my performance even better to help raid, how to time everything right. Also when I make misstake I take resposibility for that and learn from it.
I do not work on shift so my attendance is 100%. Mainly I play warlock and I dont have problem with switch spec if it is needed.
But I have to confes, I never play with english speaking guys, but my I thing I can handle it, I understand everything I use to pug with english speking guys and it was fine. I raid on mythic level since BRF, back than I play MW monk healer, when ToS hit, I switch to Warlock and I'd like to continue my jurney as DPS.
I'm calm person who doesnt have problem with longer progress on hard bosses when I see that people are trying their best and wanna kill that boss.

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
Only vocation I have in plan is when BfA hits :D and no there is nothing that cause me missing a raid, an especially when BfA is comming.

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
No, I do not.

Thank you for respond :)
Nytzi

Immanis
Resident Healing Theorycrafter and Advisor

Re: Nÿtzi-Drak'thul, Warlock

Post by Immanis » Wed May 30, 2018 9:18 am

Hej Nytzi!

Thank you for your application, we'll need some time to go over it.

Good luck!

Seccy

Re: Nÿtzi-Drak'thul, Warlock

Post by Seccy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:14 pm

Hey there,
Thanks for taking the time to write an application and for your interest in us :)

Unfortunately our roster is currently full, so we will be unable to take in any more trials at this time.

Apologies, and all the best in your search for a guild
- Seccy