[Declined] Feral Druid

Nancet

[Declined] Feral Druid

Post by Nancet » Wed May 30, 2018 9:17 pm

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Name: Louis
Battletag: Nancet#2377

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... row/nancet

3. Artifact level?

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Aluren's raid times are Wednesday 19.45-23.30, Sunday 19.45-23.30, Monday 20:45-23:30. I can attend all of these raids.

5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
Loot council.

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
Although I've been playing WoW since the end of Wrath, I only really got into raiding in Warlords of Draenor when I was given the opportunity to join Lunar on Emerald Dream, despite my lack of Mythic raiding experience at the time. I raided with them through Tier 17 and was part of progression on every boss kill. I was consistently one of the top DPS both in terms of logs and capability in fights. We got a world rank of 271 on Highmaul and 283 in Blackrock Foundry. I took a break from WoW after the end of the tier as I had some health issued that prevented me from enjoying the game.

I started playing again in Legion in a more softcore guild with a couple of friends but I left that guild and transferred realms after Emerald Nightmare in an attempt to progress more seriously, however the guild I transferred to wasn't as capable as I thought they were so following our on Mythic Odyn (world rank 700, not impressive, I know), I decided to leave and took another break from playing.

7. Logs of your past raids (it's not only your percentiles we are interested in)
WoD
Highmaul - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... /928720/6/
Blackrock Foundry - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... /928720/7/

Legion
Emerald Nightmare - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 548015/10/

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
https://i.imgur.com/BsCW0vA.jpg

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?
I used to use the Fluid Druid forum but that is since defunct. Since Legion, I get all the valuable information from the Druid Discord.

10. Info about alts (if any)
I don't have experience raiding with Balance however I wouldn't be against learning. I have tanked during progression on Mythic Tectus as having 3 tanks was preferred and at the time, Bear AoE was stronger than Feral. I also have experience tanking and healing in Heroic raids and Mythic + that was high at the time. I also played Hunter and Shadow Priest in alt heroic raids in Legion and Death Knight in WoD.

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
I saw your guild on WoWProgress when looking for a suitable guild.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
The hardest boss I've killed was probably Blast Furnace as it was just such a hectic fight where so many things can go wrong with a lot of reliance on other players. I think it took us like 3 weeks to kill it which put us behind in rankings but it felt so good to kill it. Imperator Mar'gok was the 2nd hardest encounter because there was so much shit to dodge and move out and cool-downs to coordinate whilst still retaining as much uptime on the boss as possible.

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
Although I haven't raided at a comparable tier to Aluren since Warlords of Draenor, I'm a very keen player who is capable of performing at a very high level. I'm really looking forward to BfA and would like to progress through the raids with a guild that's capable of pushing high ranks in a pleasant environment. It may seem as though I'm unreliable and move guilds a lot however I can assure you that it is not my intention. I would have happily kept raiding with Lunar through to the end of WoD if I wasn't in bad health at the time as I really enjoyed raiding with everyone there and was more than happy with the progress we were making. Whilst I didn't play through the previous two tiers, I'm very good at picking things up again as I've been raiding for over 5 years. I'm more motivated than ever to progress in BfA and I know that I can be one of the best in the raid.

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
I plan on going on holiday for a week at the end of July but aside from that all my time is free.

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
No, I don't.

Thanks for considering my app :D

kollbjorn
aka Depletebjørn

Re: Feral Druid

Post by kollbjorn » Wed May 30, 2018 11:03 pm

Hej Louis!

Thank you for your application, we'll need some time to go over it.

Good luck!
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!

Seccy

Re: Feral Druid

Post by Seccy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:15 pm

Hey there,
Thanks for taking the time to write an application and for your interest in us :)

Unfortunately our roster is currently full, so we will be unable to take in any more trials at this time.

Apologies, and all the best in your search for a guild
- Seccy