[Declined] Cyclóne-Kazzak Resto Shaman

Cyclóne

[Declined] Cyclóne-Kazzak Resto Shaman

Post by Cyclóne » Thu May 31, 2018 8:49 pm

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Brad, 22, England, Brad#2542

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ak/cyclóne

3. Artifact level?

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Wednesday 19.45-23.30
Sunday 19.45-23.30
Monday 20:45-23:30
Yes, these raid times are perfect for me.

5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
RC loot council

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
<False> - Twisting Nether: The guild disbanded mid argus progress.
<Order of Sargeras> - Kazzak: I left due to irl circumstances and wasn't a big fan of the raid times/environment.

7. Logs of your past raids (it's not only your percentiles we are interested in)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... cl%C3%B3ne

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
https://imgur.com/a/g8aufSu

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?
I use the Shaman discord, Forums, Warcraft logs.

10. Info about alts (if any)
I have a WW monk which I mainly play in M+ and with friends and am currently gearing a holy pala.

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
WoW Progress, I liked the sound of the community you guys have made within the guild, the raid times suit me perfectly and pretty much everything in the WoW Progress description and the rules make me feel like it would be a good guild to push with in BFA.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
I'd have to say Argus over the course of my raiding experience. Mainly the fact that you need a group of 20 people to be playing to the best they can for 10mins and one person can cause a wipe. I personally enjoyed the fight due to the multiple mechanics that you can get at any time so you had to be on your toes and react instantly. My guild had around 450 pulls before we disbanded.

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
I am a dedicated player always striving to improve, whether it be on tactics or genuine shaman knowledge. Punctual and motivated for BFA to help the guild push as high as possible.

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
I will not, the only time I have booked off work is for when BFA is released so I can level/gear up ASAP.

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
I do not.

Immanis
Resident Healing Theorycrafter and Advisor

Re: Cyclóne-Kazzak Resto Shaman

Post by Immanis » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:39 pm

Hej Cyclone!

Thank you for your application.

Unfortunately, we will have to decline, as we already have a healing roster that's filled to the brim with 5 healers and two potential healers for BFA.

Best of luck in your search for guild and in BFA!