[Declined] Flapsnack - Druid/warlock/warrior

flapsnack

[Declined] Flapsnack - Druid/warlock/warrior

Post by flapsnack » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:53 pm

Hello welcome to my application, I hope that I will make you interrested in what I have to say and share!

: DISCLAIMER : it will be long but I want to give you a real look of whom I am..

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Kasper,25,Denmark, Avtive1337#2859

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /flapsnack

3. Artifact level?
Ms 73 atm.. all of the other is 60 ++ and can be taken to 70 + in no time.

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?

They're horrible! and I want you to change it.. no they are good, that's one of the reasons i apply ;)!
Wednesday 19.45-23.30
Sunday 19.45-23.30
Monday 20:45-23:30

5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
Loot council.

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description) (sorry you getting the long)
WoW Classic Experience: I use to play on my rogue in Vanilla, and after the long and extream boring grind of dying, and not able to pay the repair bails, then i manged to get to lvl 60. In vanilla dident i raid much since i were to young to join guilds, no one wanted to recruit a kid on 13y, or atleast not me. but i manged to kill Onyx, and killed 1 boss in mc, and that was garr. After been playing the game for a while and dident achive anything, did i chose to stop playing the game since i dident get what i wanted from the game, wich were progress rading. since pvp were dogshit back then whit shamans killing you with 1 hit, and showpreist there would never die.. So i sold my account..
________________________________________________________________________________WoW tBC Experience: So i started again in tbc and leveled a druid and got to max leve. i join'd a rading guild. i raided with this guild in Tbc and we manage to kill a few bosses here and there. Kara to shade. Sc to Fathom. bt to Gurtogg. Stopped in sunwell since no one needed a resto/balance druid. i never attended to the other raids. WoW
________________________________________________________________________________ WotLK Experience: Now here's where things start to get interresting, this is the first exp where i get the taste of harcore rading, until now, have i only tasted casul/soft core rading. Alot of this were on Dk: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Zakelbone/simple Druid: Use to be REsto in Wotk eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Zakelbane/simple 15/15 naxx late on. 25m 1/1 Os. 10/25n 0/1 EoE. 14/14 Uld. 25n 1/1 Ony. 10/25n 5/5 Toc +4 Hc. 10/25m icc 12/12 + 11/12 hc 10/25m 1/1 Rs + 0 Heroic 10/25 This pritty much what i achieved in Wotlk WoW Cataclysm Experience: Playes resto druid, on all bosses right up to Ds, then i started to play balance, and since then have i been hooked, also achieved "Gladiator in s11 after only 1 season as balance druid"
________________________________________________________________________________ In cataclysm did i kill. 6/6 normal Bwd + 5 Heroic 5/5 normal BoT + 3 Heroic 2/2 Normal Totftw killed 2 hc when fl came out. 7/7 Normal Fl + 7/7 heroic 8/8 normal Ds + 8 Heroic + 5/10% on last two fights.
________________________________________________________________________________WoW Mist of Pandaria Experience: As i told i raided with nihilum here and did Msv 6/6 + 2 Heroic. And then i quitted, and chose to do pvp/rbg instead, since ive achieved gladiator as balance drid in the season before, got a rbg rating of 2,8k, and arena rating of 2,4k.. Came back to PvE some weeks before ToT, and started to clear the current content. And then ToT came out, then i join´d manifest Destiny, and we clear 12/12 normal tot the 2'd week. then we killed jin'rokh hc, and then everything stopped working, we had 4 raiders leave, since server que, and irl issues. so we had to recruit, we dident have progress in like 50 days, and started again a month ago. The guild is managed poor, and i wish to be in a more mature environment, where i can be without being afraid of the guild die out all the time. Ended up 13/13 hc with Auroa. (and Gladiator for 2'd time as Balace druid) Got recruited by https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/eu/stor ... ing.tier16 and I we manged to end Siege of orgrimma as server first 25 man. I quit the game after Mop:
________________________________________________________________________________I came back in ToS i join’d “Zanity” and got rank 11 server with them. Had to quit after progress due to irl problems with my health, but those things are sorted now.

Previous guild and why you left them:
-Zanity Played with them in ToS got server rank 11, left after progress due to real life problems… but those are sorted out now, and I am looking for a long term guild.

-Aurora(Stormrage) - wowprogress.com/guild/eu/stormrage/Aurora/rating.tier16_25 rank EU 45 MoP.

-Apathy(Auchimdoun) wowprogress.com/guild/eu/auchindoun/Apathy/rating.tier16_10 Nothing much to say about this guild, i started wow again, and join'd the guild, but i were out geared by all and therefor never realy got a spot in there rading team, and they had a huge roster... -Manifest Destiny(outland) Im currently in this guild, and been there since start of ToT, we're currently 6/13 hc.

-Nhilium(Tarren Mill) I were in this guild start of MoP, i wanted to try out to play with some that's suposed to be good. but after some weeks did i chose to stop rading, since the guild was a MASSIVE flob. i managed to clear 6/6 normal and 2hc, and then quitted.

-The Danish Core(Outland) I were in this guild all cata. I were in the guild as raider leder, and lead the guild to to 9/13 hc the first tire, 7/7hc Fl 8/8hc DS The guild chose to disband in the end of cata since alot core members chose to quit.

-Riddlebox(Runetotem) I were in this guild in Wotlk, and cleard 11/12 hc25man icc.

-Newgound(azjol-nerup) i raided with this guild in Tbc and we manage to kill a few bosses here and there. Kara to shade. Sc to Fathom. bt to Gurtogg. Stopped in sunwell since no one needed a resto/balance druid.

- Newgound(azjol-nerup) i raided with this guild in Tbc and we manage to kill a few bosses here and there.
- Raided with https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ou ... .tier10_25 Wotlk rank 90 world.

I think that should answer it.

7. Logs of your past raids (it's not only your percentiles we are interested in)
I know you're writing you dont only care about the "%" but that's a big part also...
I were 90% + on all bosses but since I quit after progress I lost tons of my ranks..
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ingzone=13

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
https://imgur.com/a/uUrjxq3

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?

10. Info about alts (if any)

warlock: Arfifact level 66 Atm. Was using for (ToC mythic split before I quit)
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /flapsmack

Warrior: Artifact level 70 (been working on this since I came back 3 days ago was a free lvl110)
*EDIT: warrior is 944 72 + traits now and 4 set + leggos. instead of no leggos and 900ilvl
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... l/flapsnak

Death Knight: I don't rly play it, but i could maybe bring it back.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /zakelbone

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
I heard about it on wowprogress, I read the guild dec, and thought it sounded like something I could see my self in.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..

I don't think there is a "HARDEST PVE BOSS" most are bugged/not tuned correctly.. But if you take all the buggs/class stacking, and bs away.

but:
Heroic Ragnaros
Sinestra
Mythic Kil'Jaeden

Throne of thunder and siege of orgimmar was prob & icc was some of it.

MoP raids was just a rly cool exp for me, and I rly loved that.
lei Shen Heroic 25 man was amazing <3

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
I don't like to brag, I am a good at taking commands and I improve very fast, and I am not afraid of taking any kind of response ability
I dont think I should convince you here, it's better that I prove it in game, its easy to just write bs!

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
Nothing atm.

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
I consider Leetiso my link to the guild! <3 nah I dont know anyone I just whisperd him since he was a officer.

I hope the application was not to long, but I wanted to get everything in it! So thanks for reading it, and i am looking forward to a answer!
Last edited by flapsnack on Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seccy

Re: Flapsnack - Druid/warlock/warrior

Post by Seccy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:16 pm

Hey there,
Thanks for taking the time to write an application and for your interest in us :)

Unfortunately our roster is currently full, so we will be unable to take in any more trials at this time.

Apologies, and all the best in your search for a guild
- Seccy