[Declined] Kizzshot - BFA App

Kizzshot

[Declined] Kizzshot - BFA App

Post by Kizzshot » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:58 pm

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Andriy, 23. Currently living in Spain. Änndø#2808

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
Current main char:Armory
Also raider.io link: RaiderIo

3. Artifact level?
Main spect (enh): 83
Offspect (ele): 76

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Wednesday 19.45-23.30
Sunday 19.45-23.30
Monday 20:45-23:30
Yes, I'm looking for a guild with this kind of raid schedule.

5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
RC Loot Council

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
I've been in 3 guilds since I joined wow community, all of them Spanish. I left the first two because they play a more casual game and they didn't really aim for mythic bosses whatsoever, so I end up joining 'Nature' at the end of ToS. I'm leaving Nature because I think I need a breath of fresh air and it would be nice if I can join an English speaking guild.

7. Logs of your past raids (it's not only your percentiles we are interested in)
I started to play Legion when Nigthold was about to finish so I don't have logs to show but here's my warcraftlog profile:
KizzshotWLProfile

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
https://imgur.com/a/RkCyDAc
You can also check out my youtube channel. I'm uploading kills and stuff. Here's my Kin'garoth FK

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?
I weekly check warcraftlogs and sim every Sunday my character in order to always do the highest damage I can.
Also almost every day I read the discord class improve my knowledge on my main and offspect, even if I don't use it (for ex: resto).

10. Info about alts (if any)
I'm mainly one char person, I love to master the class that I use for progress but I have an alt prepared to reroll if needed, always on the roll I initially play (if dps I have another dps prepared).

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
I was just surfing wowprogress looking for a guild that can fill my ambitions, as well as the raiding time fits me.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
In Legion the hardest boss I've killed is Mistress, the mechanic combos were just.... hell and as a mele player some Hydra Shots were just a test of faith on your partners to soak, really hate/loved it. She was the first boss that truly demand my concentration.

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
I'm very competitive, I always want to be on the top. I love being one of the top5 damage (not DPS) dealers and being under the 15th spot on damage taken. And as the same way I love(try) to be the best, I hate when I fail at mechanics, sometimes I even get pissed off with myself because I don't like to make people waste their time because of my failures.
Neither to say that as soon as a raid tier starts I check all resources (youtube, twitch, guides and so on) in order to be prepared to be the best when the raid starts. If there is someone that's better than me or play better than me I always ask what they did at mechanic where I struggled.
I'm currently studying to achieve my C1 certificate so sorry if made mistakes at my English but it will not be a problem when it comes to raiding communication.

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
Plans? Play wow 'til I need to sleep. I don't like to take breaks from raiding, and as I said I'm a very competitive person and not raiding one day it's like a fail for me. Actually, I'm taking a vacations week from work at the moment that BFA hits live so I can focus on gearing ASAP.

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
No.

EXTRA:
##. What do I expect from the guild?
As I said before, I'm studying English so I'd also like to point that I don't really mind jokes about my pronunciation with the condition that they'll help me to not make that mistakes again.
And when it comes to guild community I really enjoy guilds that are active with their members doing high m+ dung, current tier raid achievements (if cool mounts/titles are involved) or even RBGs. I don't like logInRaid guilds. It's kind of boring way to play a mmo imo.

##. What do I want to play in BFA?
I have a lot of doubts but these are my top "Want to play" spects/class:
1. Enhancement shaman [its here because it's my main but its unlikely that I play it 'cause is currently trash in beta :'( ]
2. DK
3. WW Monk
4. Hunter

Seccy

Re: Kizzshot - BFA App

Post by Seccy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:19 pm

Hey there,
Thanks for taking the time to write an application and for your interest in us :)

Unfortunately our roster is currently full, so we will be unable to take in any more trials at this time.

Apologies, and all the best in your search for a guild
- Seccy