[Declined] My application for joining "Aluren"

Salatdin

[Declined] My application for joining "Aluren"

Post by Salatdin » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:54 pm

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Hey, my name is Stefan, age 20 and I'm from Norway.
Btag: Moehrdel#21190

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... l/salatdin

3. Artifact level?
My fire spec is lvl 78, frost 77 and arcane 75.

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Wednesday 19.45-23.30
Sunday 19.45-23.30
Monday 20:45-23:30
Yeah, your raiding times suits me perfectly.

5. What lootsystem do we use?
You guys try your best to give loot in a way that suits the guild, but ya'll use loot council.

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving?
I've been to some guilds but only a few serious ones. The most serious one were "Code Geass" and the reasons we disbanded was because of out main tank quitting wow and we were on "Grim batol" (dead server)

7. Logs of your past raids
WarcraftLogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... l/salatdin

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
I can send you a screenshot of my UI using something else than this, if possible (can't figure out using this)

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?
I mainly use icyveins, mage discord "Halls of guardians", youtube and I watch other peoples logs for updates and tips.

10. Info about alts
I currently have no lvl 110 alts.

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
I heard about your guild from a friend currently a member of it. And I thought it looked serious and fun. I am currently looking for a guild to progress with in the newcoming expasnion BFA.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
I'd say the hardest boss I've ever encountered was Cenarius or Il'gynoth but I'll take il'gynoth as an example. I think our guild wiped approximately 150+ times. The thing about this boss was that it craved that dps really had to calm down their damage at times and people had to do important (induvidual) tasks such as soaking and pulling adds. People really had a problem with this boss since so much could go wrong (and it did)
It really made us be on edge all the time and it was really fun. Though tiring and irritating at some times.
The guild resovled it by learning each person in the guild what to do if they were put in ANY "weird" situation.
The good part was that it was necessery for each on of us to tactics and I still remember the euphoria inside me when we killed it <3

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
I really enjoy raiding and progression and I never yell at anyone or blame people. And I really love people with common interests, such as WoW :D

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
My future plans is to start play as soon as BFA releases and lvl asap to max. Then sligthly look at raids and how to grind gear. I really do intend to only main one class, and that is Mage.

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
I have 1 friend currently in the guild, "Azeriiel" (former guild mate)

Thanks for your time and if you have any questions just contact me!

Salatdin

Re: My application for joining "Aluren"

Post by Salatdin » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:04 pm

I'd also like to point out that I always try my best when it comes down to learning class rotations and tactics. I do alot of research for each of those.

CORRECTION: My friend in the guild is named "Seur"

Seccy

Re: My application for joining "Aluren"

Post by Seccy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:19 pm

Hey there,
Thanks for taking the time to write an application and for your interest in us :)

Unfortunately our roster is currently full, so we will be unable to take in any more trials at this time.

Apologies, and all the best in your search for a guild
- Seccy