[Declined] Hunter App - Vegga

Vegga

[Declined] Hunter App - Vegga

Post by Vegga » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:43 am

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Fahad - 33 - Kuwait - Vegga#2370

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... mill/vegga

3. Artifact level?
81 MM - 79 BM

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
19:45 - 23:30 server time 3 days a week (Wed-Sun-Mon). and yes they are super fine with me.

5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
Loot Council system and I prefer it to be that way tbh.

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
Huhuholics (they disbanned ) - Oversight ( now its called Perceptive, I used to be in it before Huhuhholics but I took a break from wow on that time and when I got back their rooster was full so went to Huhuholics). Now am in Crew and the reason am leaving the guild is because of their progress has stopped as well as the farming. We killed Argus mythic in 2 months and that was the only kill, from that date people start to take a break/leave so the strength of our rooster went low.

7. Logs of your past raids (it's not only your percentiles we are interested in)

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/ful ... 0852994864

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?

10. Info about alts (if any)
Warlock 950 ilvl - Druid healer 945 ilvl - Holy pala 940 ilvl and other classes 110 but am not focusing on them.

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
I always check wowprogress to see the ladder of the guilds, their recruitment's, raiding days and other stuff. You seems to be one of the strongest guilds in Tarren-Mill and has a strong competition which am looking for.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
Well other than Garrosh (Multiple class PoV) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6k5pp1ttik&t=162s
(Vegga Hunter PoV) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjaASoLnkiY&t=503s

For the last current raid Aggramar was the hardest fight in my opinion, even more than Argus. Since it requires the whole raid to stand on their toy and play in new focus level of mechanics. Which is dealing with the adds. CC them, slow them, mass dispell them, pull them away or toward the boss. As well as in phase 2 where you need to deal with the 2 adds bursting them down asap and move from shit on the ground etc. what I like about this boss is there are many choices and ways to deal with it so you choose your suitable way to get the best result of it.

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
Well my main aim in this game is competing in the ladder of progression and killing raid bosses and contents before others, which what we raiders want. I also hope my history of being in the strongest guilds in the ladder of Tarren-Mill is enough, but you know Real Life sometimes becomes a bitch and forces you to be away from WoW which reduces your raiding experience and time playing and then you have to find another guild that suites you when you get back to it. And that what happen to me last 2 years in WoW.

If things were in my hand I would stay in a decent guild for the rest my WoW life time because I don`t like to jump from a guild to another.

All in all, I`ve always been a hardcore player since Vanilla, that`s what I enjoy in this game and that`s what I do. No matter what I say here its gonna be only words. In order to convince you and prove that am worth seat in your raiding rooster all I need is a trail membership to show you if am worth it or not. If am good for it then am in, if not then a gkick would be an easy solution and that would be fair enough for everyone. :P

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
I`m staying and keep playing wow. I Kept my vacation for BFA.

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
Yes - Dirtbag was with me Huhuholics. He can vouch for me. (Hopefully) :P

kollbjorn
aka Depletebjørn

Re: Hunter App - Vegga

Post by kollbjorn » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:36 pm

Hey Fahad!

Thanks a lot for the apply.

We are at the moment unsure if we want to take in another trial or not since we have quite a big roster (and will have to make it smaller towards BFA), and we would have to talk about it in officers.

I really liked to read through your application tho, and you seem like a strong player.

Will try to have an answer for you within the next 1,5 weeks - but also, if you get a good offer somewhere else don't hesitate to consider that also.

Best regards Koll
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!

kollbjorn
aka Depletebjørn

Post by kollbjorn » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:38 pm

Some questions tho:

1. Are you planning to main hunter for BFA?
2. How are you thinking in regards to "janitor/mechanic" jobs for hunters? - its a valid point if you are not interested in doing that - but with the changes to hunters they look to be the janitors of the raid team

Vegga

Post by Vegga » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:41 am

Hey Koll,

Thank you for your fast reply, about BFA yes am planning to keep my hunter as my main as always.

About the mechanics of the raid fight, yes hunters have always play the roll of doing the hard jobs or some certain jobs in the boss mechanics such as Siegecrafter boss in SoO where we use to have 3-4 hunters to do that since hunters have the mobility for it and to keep up the decent damage for it. Specially in BFA were we are getting back "Steady shot" and some other abilities that we cast them while moving which will make these kind of mechanics even easier.

So yes its totally fine to me to do these kind of mechanics were I`ve always do that.

I hope to see some good replies soon and thanks again for your fast reply.

Best Regards,
Vegga

kollbjorn
aka Depletebjørn

Post by kollbjorn » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:49 pm

Hey again!

Sorry for the late reply now :) Been nice spamming some m+ with the concordance buff.

Anyways, we have talked it a bit over. And even tho we think you did a good apply and think you are a good player - we cant justify getting in another trial at this stage. We are going to downsize a bit before BFA, and it would make it difficult to take in new people and still give them a fair trial.

So for now it is a no from us. However, I will keep you in mind and maybe contact you at a later stage (no obligations required from you ofc, and if you are happy where you end up that is also good).

Sorry again, and wish you all the best, whatever the future brings!

- Koll