[Declined] Warrior application

Bizarro

[Declined] Warrior application

Post by Bizarro » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:44 am

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Teodor, 32, Bulgaria, Bizzaro#2968

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... zarr%C3%B4

3. Artifact level?
I dont know, it is broken. :)

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
The ones that are listed as raid times in the guild info suit great.

5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
RC Loot council

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
I was member of "Feint". Guild is disbanding because the GM had important IRL stuff to take care of and wont be able to lead us in BFA.

7. Logs of your past raids (it's not only your percentiles we are interested in)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=1

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
https://imgur.com/a/JH3L5qT

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?
I use the warrior discord channel to keep my spec up to date, reading Archimtiros theory craft in every detail.
I also keep an eye on Icy-veins.

10. Info about alts (if any)
One DH alt at the moment which I played at the end of Legion just to keep me occupied in game.
I have in mind boosting one more alt and playing it more seriously when BFA launches. Depending on the guild preference.

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
As the guild I was in is now gone, I want to continue playing with people skilled on the same level as before.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
I joined WoW back in Legion, last time I played was back in WotLK. But for my full raiding experience in Legion the most hard bosses i encountered were Gul'dan, Aggramar and Argus. Never had the chance to kill Kil'jaeden, because back then just and the end of ToS progress the previous guild I was in fell apart, so i joined 'Feint' for the full progress in Antorus. We spent two weeks progressing Aggramar and three weeks on Argus.

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
I am focused, always prepared for raid with all consumables needed, of course friendly and open to constructive criticism.

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
I dont have plans for taking break from raiding unless the whole guild decides to go out in a break.
Occasional raid misses might occur depending on outside variables. But for the most part I tend to keep 99% raid attendance.

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
I didnt had the pleasure yet.

kollbjorn
aka Depletebjørn

Re: Warrior application

Post by kollbjorn » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:18 pm

hey Teodor!

Sadly we have closed recruitment as of now, and epecially on melee we are very full and satisfied atm.

Good luck in your search for a guild :)

Koll
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!