[Accepted] Drojz/Arrojz Apply (Balance Druid/Ranged Hunter)

Rojz

[Accepted] Drojz/Arrojz Apply (Balance Druid/Ranged Hunter)

Post by Rojz » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:07 pm

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Name: Kevin
B-tag: rojs#2141

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
Druid: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... mill/Drojz
Huntard: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... nor/Arrojz

3. Artifact level?
Hum... I think that I did get around 170 traits? Don't remember, but idk.. blizzard nerfed my weapon so I'm using Azerite traits now. ;)
But I have 13 atm on my Druid and still leveling my Hunter.

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Wednesday: 19.45-23.30
Sunday: 19.45-23.30
Monday: 20:45-23:30

And yes, these times will suit me really good.

5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
You guys used to use Loot council, but idk if you guys still will be using it now in BfA with this personal loot changes (Wowprogress/website not updated) :D

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
WALL OF TEXT INC!: Will only list the most important guilds (when i started more "Hardcore".

I joined Fenimo (Swedish guild) back in 2012 where I got MEGA boosted in DS 25 HC (I applied as a Prot Warrior and joined as a Arms warrior with no Arms knowledge). I managed to gain experience in Arms really fast and did get my Raider status within 3-4 weeks. I was one of the top DPSes in MsV with just a few month of Arms knowledge and did learn it really quick. In SoO did they offer me an Officer role ine the guild after that I did setup the tactics for te end bosses in SoO (Due to lack of intrest for the officer team at that time (Even recruited without being an officer (with permission ofc)))

When WoD came we lost around 10-15 ppl within 2 weeks and we did have a rough expantion after that with recruting everyday for the expantion and in HFC our top dpses stoped raiding (or quit the game), so I as a solo Officer at that time (some of the top players were Officers, and our GM went on vacation when this happends), I managed to pull the guild up from a close death as a RL, recruit officer, tank etc (I didn't enjoy this time at all (Did even have a breakdown during a raid when I started to fail from all the stress))

I posted some posts on our forum on how I felt and said that I needed more help from the other officers that we took in, and nothing changed and after half of the expantion (Legion) I decided to call it a quit due to much stress in that guild for me (This was mid progress in NH (Botanist Mythic). So I decided to start looking for another guild. I left the guild with the cry in my throat (Fenimo will always be in my heart <3 (The guild died when I left because non of the officer didn't want to pull the weight in that guild))

I applied to Prevailed another swedish guild and did get 9/10 Mythic with them and progressed on Gul'dan but only after 1 month in that guild, they started to struggle like Fenimo did and couldn't find any more members so they called the guild and disbanded it.. Once again was I guildless.. So I started too look for a lot of guild and found you guys in Aluren and applied to you guys (My old apply (deleted after rage). I did get accepted into the guild as a Hunter and I did put my Druid on the shelf and started to put all my energy to gear and build it up to be Mythic raiding ready. I talked to Talentree when he said that they would go for Helya Mythic and everyone (trials and up) were able to join) and I asked if I could just and he said that I wasn't a Trial or anything, so I talked to Seccy and Talent and it seemed like it were some miscomunication between them, So after 2 weeks in total in the guild, I didn't get any trial even if I was accepted as a trial, and I kinda raged abit and said "fuck this guild" (In my head) and deleted my apply etc and gquited (Mostly hard feelings to Talent (Seccy tried to give me a trial)) And as you guys can see.. I'm still Trial and Hunter marked on the forum.

So.. once again LFG... I found a guild on Draenor (My classmate is in that guild) and applied and got accepted in 11 min after I posted my apply to them.

I joined and raided with Luce for a while and did get my Raider status mid Tomb progression and took KJ world 131 with them. But even if I were in the "core-team" I never felt like home as I did in Fenimo, where I never did get any friends in that guild and did bearly play with any of them. When Antorus released I went on holiday and visited my family for 3 weeks (I were able to raid for the first 2 weeks on antorus mythic progress, and we killed 5/11 bosses the first week).. When I came back, Luce did progress on Aggramar and shortly on Argus right after.. Due to being gone for 3 weeks and to low geared (I did have 950-ish and the rest around 970) I were benched and due to not feeling Luce as a home and the stress of being to far behind.. I did let that get to my head and could'n enjoy the game and couldn't perform DPS-wise and they decided to let me go (even if they didn't want to, but I would've done the same thing if I were an Officer)

So I took a few weeks/months break and a friend said that I should try to join his friends guild Safe Space on Tarren mill.. I talked to his friend and I did get it. But because they were progressing on Aggramar and Argus right after, that did lead me to only be able to join 2 weeks in the whole time that i were in that guild. They did promote a priest healer that is my frinds friend and that I started to talk too also, and they did demote her 2 weeks after with no warning or anything like that, and I thought that it was wrong that they did that, so I talked to the officer that I talked to when I joined about it how I felt about it. The day after that talk.. The GM contacted me and demoted me.

Me and that priest decided to start a new guild Syntax Error with her old friends and have as a goal to get CE every raid etc.. But she didn't feel for it after 1½ month of planning etc.. So once again LFG... I applied to Feint and got accepted into the guild. After only 3 weeks in the guild they disband the guild 1 week before BfA release, and here I am, applying to you guys again (But no more Talentree in this guild)

7. Logs of your past raids (it's not only your percentiles we are interested in)
Druid: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... mill/drojz
Hunter: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ill/arrojz

Remember that I did have a dip in Antorus and didn't performe that well on my druid, so my logs might not be that good, but it should be 100% better now in BfA.
Did only raid on my Hunter in Tomb as a main Alt (Took Fallen Avatar pre-nerf in our Alt-raid)

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
https://imgur.com/a/nDGoLVf

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?
A lot, but don't really have any for BfA, but I look at MMO-champion forums and Discord and see if I will find something good to use.

EDIT:
https://www.dreamgrove.gg/
http://www.chickendb.com/

10. Info about alts (if any)
My Huntard. If Druid wouldn't be something for you, then I have my Hunter that I would be able to play that I'm lvling atm.
Will lvl my Prot pala too in BfA.

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
I did hear about this guild from Strutzen, an old member in this guild, and he made me apply the first time. This time is from Wowprogress.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
Kil'jaeden Mythic - World 131
I mained Balance Druid and were in the progress from start to finish.
It took us 1 month to kill the boss (Think we extended 3 weeks) and it was a hell of a fight to progress on (Think you guys know what I'm talking about) It's a really hard fight that I don't want my worst enemy to progress on, but it was a really big relief when we killed him. (I did only kill him 3 times, because I did get my gear that I needed from him and i did offer my spot to the other ppl that needed him more than me.)

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
I'm a player that is think about the team more than myself, I don't parse for parsing.. If I would parse, then it would be my accident and that I did what should've been killed/done in the encounter. I couldn't care less if I have to run to soak something out of ranged from the boss, or just into the pods on High Command. My only goal in raiding is to kill the boss, If i'm first or last on the DPS when the boss dies, If have done what I should do and carry my own weight in DPS, then I'm more than happy. Raiding is a team sport and not something that is personal.. You can't kill a 20-man Mythic boss solo, you need the rest too to kill it. I once killed myself in the big swirl on KJ progress just to save the raid so that we could continue to progress. Mechanics/Dead boss >>> DPS/parses

Other than this, I'm a nice open minded person that loves to help people if then need help, and not scared to take additional tasked outside of raiding if needed.

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
As I know right now... Then I don't have any plans at all. BFA IS HERE!

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
I did know Strutzen, but have talked some with Seccy.
Last edited by Rojz on Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:09 am, edited 4 times in total.

Rojz

Re: Drojz/Arrojz Apply (Balance Druid/Ranged Hunter)

Post by Rojz » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:26 am

I can add this too to the apply:

<Fenimo> - Outland/Tarren Mill
DS: 8/8 LFR -- 8/8 Normal -- 8/8 Hc

MOP:
MsV: 6/6 Normal -- 5/6 Hc
HoF: 6/6 Normal -- 3/6 Hc
ToeS: 4/4 Normal -- 2/4 Hc
ToT: 12/12 Normal -- 6/13 Hc
SoO: 14/14 Normal -- 14/14 Hc (even mythic) Top 700

WoD:
HM: 7/7 Hc -- 3/7 M
BRF: 10/10 Hc -- 6/10 M
HFC: 13/13 Hc -- 11/13 M

Legion:
EN: 7/7 Hc -- 7/7 M
ToV: 3/3 Hc -- 2/3 M
NH: 10/10 Hc -- 4/10 M

<Prevailed> - Tarren mill
NH: 9/10 M (30% on Gul'dan Mythic in P2)

<Luce> - Draenor
ToV: 3/3 M
NH: 10/10 M
Tomb: 9/9 M (World 131)
Antorus: 10/11 M

<Safe Space> - Tarren Mill
Anotrus: 10/11 M

<Feint> - Tarren Mill
Anotrus: 11/11 M (Pre-BfA patch (The last week before the BfA patch. >.<))

Rojz

Post by Rojz » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:01 pm

Update from week 1 in BFA:

339.37 Ilvl on my Druid now with only Rings and Feet missing as Epic. and Neck at 16 Traits and 340 Ilvl.
Huntard = lvl 119 atm.

kollbjorn
aka Depletebjørn

Post by kollbjorn » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:51 am

Hey Rojz!

First off, very sorry that we haven't been good at replying to you! We have all just been so excited about bfa

At the moment we are "happy" with how the roster looks like.

However! We also really like your application and we think you would fit good in our raiding team.

We are having an officer meeting this evening or tomorrow evening, so I will be able to give you more feedback after that :)

- koll
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!

Rojz

Post by Rojz » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:42 pm

Ello,

Yeah. I talked to Seccy yesterday and he said something like that. And yeah. BfA before everything right now!! :D I took 1 week off from work just to get my Druid and Hunter up to 120 and geared.

I'm happy to hear that you guys liked my apply and that it might will be a slim chance for me to atleast get a "standby Trial" or something, because as it is right now.. It's almost imposible to get a guild with decent rankings. So I'm just happy If i would get standby trial or anything (Just want a stable guild) :P

kollbjorn
aka Depletebjørn

Post by kollbjorn » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:17 pm

Hey Rojz!

We've had our officermeeting now.

We think you are a good player, and your experience also shows this. And if our roster have looked different we would be very happy to give you a trial.

However - right now our roster is full, and we are not bringing extra trials to heroic or mythic raids first tier. So you wouldn't get any raid time with how it look currently.

___

We would be happy to let you join on the offchance that somethings happen in the future and we could fit you in if that is something you want?

Sorry for not giving the feedback you wanted - but we don't want to be unfair towards you either.

best regards koll :)

kollbjorn
aka Depletebjørn

Re: [Accepted] Drojz/Arrojz Apply (Balance Druid/Ranged Hunter)

Post by kollbjorn » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:20 pm

Accepted as social/backup raider - and will see what happens with raiding roster during first tier