[Declined] Zhongji - Brewmaster Monk

DRDFL

[Declined] Zhongji - Brewmaster Monk

Post by DRDFL » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:18 pm

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.

My name is Abdulla, I'm 24 years of age, I'm from Dubai, and my Battletag is: "Sajmonxd#2418"

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).

:arrow: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ll/Zhongji

3. Heart of Azeroth level?

My level is around 28-29.

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?

Usually raiding times suit me from Sunday till Wednesday, after that it is a bit difficult
for me to attend the raid, Since I have to stay with my family or go on family camping etc..

5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)

The loot system you use is RCLootCouncil, If a player doesn't need a loot or the loot isn't much of an upgrade
he trades it to whoever gives the winner of the loot to, and see who needs it the most by seeing the %, or seeing
his attendance to the raid etc...

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)

My first ever guild I have joined was with my brother in TBC it was a normal guild with a group of friends in it,
guild disbanded since none of them played the game that much and I joined a guild named Future Me @ Spinebreaker at
WOLTK, all contents cleared up to MOP, with getting World 16th and Realms First! Celestial Defender and Realms First! Death Demise,
guild disbanded early stages of MOP due to leader having military service and guildies having real-life commitments, took a long break

Joined in BFA a guild named Wretched cleared 4/8M bosses killed: Taloc, Mother, Zek'voz, Zul, Fetid and Vectis[/color] got them to low percentage but couldn't raid with them since there was two brewmaster tanks, left the guild since it was a bit childish and it wasn't fit for my playstyle that explains my horrible logs since the leader wanted me to play a style that I'm not used to playing.

7. Logs of your past raids (it's not only your percentiles we are interested in)

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ll/zhongji
:arrow: "As I said in the previous question my horrible logs the explanation behind that is the leader wanted me to play
a style that I'm not used to and didn't give me a chance to learn it, if I was stuck with my own rotation and my own research
I would've easily have gotten 85+ in the logs."
:!:

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)

https://gyazo.com/30c4be40fceac188e7b4349bb04403bc (Brewmaster)
https://imgur.com/a/1x5i6lr (Windwalker)
Unfortunately, I haven't taken any screenshots while in a raiding situation but, I have taken screenshots while in combat
that's all I got, I'm sorry.

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your spec/class?

I usually use multiple resources from Youtube to WoWhead to Icyveins, and also experiment my class by myself
thinking of new rotations myself that will benefit me, my DPS, and the raid group that I am in, and will research
every detail about every spell if any change happens to my class.

10. Info about alts (if any)

I currently do not have any alts since I am very demotivated to level from 110 to 120 and level my azerite neck
but my class is already strong as I see it so I don't see any reason to level an alt as per of now, but in 8.1 that
is a different cause of course I will level almost any class that will benefit the guild in anyway and try to find any advice to help
me get better in that class, while I'm already skilled enough to play every tank, of course I am not saying I am the best tank but I have some knowledge on every tank so far in the game.

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?

I stumbled it across WoWprogress and looked that the guild matched my raiding days, and the guild has already cleared
G'huun so in my mind this is a strong guild that I would try to get accepted into, what made me apply? I saw it fit me exactly, seems very mature and well placed guild and deserved to be in top guilds, I saw a lot of potential in this guild and hopefully I can try to my best to help this guild in whatever I can reach the top.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..

A very good question indeed it is :lol: , the very hardest boss I have encountered is Yogg'Saron and Algalon, that boss was in a whole another level that no person should imagine, my guild and I took almost 2 weeks or I think even more 6 days of the week 15+ hrs of raiding to kill that boss without any exploit without any youtube tactics, I have also done "Glory of the Ulduar Raider(25)" "Glory of the Ulduar Raider(10)" in the days of Ulduar, Yogg'Saron took way too much of energy for me to kill, the good about the fight that we were bonding more than just guildies we treated each other more like family than just guildies we combined our skills and became one to kill that boss first in the realm which at that time Spinebreaker was one of the top realms in WOLTK, what was hard? the fatigue the damage it dealt, the tiredness of us going into a fight for around 5-7 mins or more without the part of getting released repairing, buffs, consumables, food etc.., but glad we killed it.

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.

I'm a very dedicated person who will be there on time and will commit hours upon hours into raiding and fixing the mistakes if I have done, and trying to get the best out of myself, I took a long break and it is time to come back stronger than ever, more awake and more fired up as ever, any help that is needed from any guild mate or should say family member since I don't treat guildies as just guildies I treat everyone as a family here to aim to kill the same boss and enemy that is coming our way, I will help the best I could, I take criticism like it's a part of me learning everyone makes mistakes no one is the best at something there has to be a negative or misleading thing about you, and will work my way into fixing the issues that I have been criticised of. :ugeek:

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?

So far I have nothing planned in the next 6 months, probably a vacation going to happen but not a long one hopefully, if something urgently happened and I needed to take a leave for a bit, I will contact an officer or any other player to inform you that I needed to leave for a bit and the date is set for me to leave, and also will be sent by mail or discord to make sure the notice has been sent to you. :idea:

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?

Not that I know of, probably not but if he knows me from my name or somewhat feel free to let him give you guys a feedback about me and how I play etc..

Thank you for taking your time into reading my application and hopefully looking forward into working with you, and if I happened I don't meet the requirements for the guild and got declined, Good Luck in raiding and have a good day :D

kollbjorn
aka Depletebjørn

[Declined] Re: Zhongji - Brewmaster Monk

Post by kollbjorn » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:54 pm

Hey Abdullah!

Sadly we are not getting in tanks at the moment.

best of luck in your search for a new guild :)

- Koll
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!