[Declined] Jonaszz - DPS Warrior

MrJonasz

[Declined] Jonaszz - DPS Warrior

Post by MrJonasz » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:05 pm

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Jonas, 20, Denmark - MrJonasz#2658

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... st/Jonaszz

3. Heart of Azeroth level?
34 currently, will be 38 before Battle of Dazar'Alor

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
19:45-23:30 Wednesday+Sunday
20:45-23:30 Monday
Raid times are completely fine.

5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
Keep the stuff you need, rest goes to council.

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
Tilting at Windmills for Uldir. I'm leaving because I don't have faith in them pushing past world 600. There are no hard feelings between me and any of the guys, anyone in the raid would tell you the same.

7. Logs of your past raids (it's not only your percentiles we are interested in)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... st/jonaszz - Take your pick. I'm generally not interested in grinding for logs, so I'll just make sure to keep up any priority damage that may be needed, even during farm.

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
https://gyazo.com/d204f40178ca5b3866f009176ec17fee - Most of them only show on procs, have a lot of raid specific ones too.

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your spec/class?
Warrior discord pins and Bloodmallet mainly. I do know about every resource there is, but for the most part it's covered within these two.

10. Info about alts (if any)
My alts would've been Windwalker and/or Enhancement, but they have been incredibly bad for Uldir, so decided warrior would fill any spot just as well and left them behind for now. I would like to play Enhancement in the future tho, if it becomes good enough for me to bring it to a 20-man with a clear conscience.

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
I've just been scrolling through Wowprogress and your guild seems like a nice fit for me.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
Would probably have to say G'huun of Uldir. By the time we would actually kill it tho, it wasn't that satisfying after 300-400 pulls of people messing up orbs and boilsoaks. It was fun scraping time off boils tho and see phases become more and more smooth over time by beams coming in slightly earlier, hardest part was definitely maintaining my cool when the same guy messed up his orb for the 5th time in a raidnight =D. I really like the mechanics of G'huun and on a better raid team, I think it would've been a very memorable encounter, and I really enjoy the communication needed for the boss.

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
I am very confident in proving myself on higher worldrankings than I have previously been at. I cause no trouble within raids and any criticism that may come my way is very welcome. I keep up with everything related to my class and spec and research encounters extensively. I wouldn't accept myself ever being weak link in a raid team. In the past, that has been way easier given my ~800 world rankings, but I hope that I can show you guys that my ambition is not misplaced and I will perform if given the opportunity.
If you have any questions that may help me differentiate myself from other applicants in similar positions, I would love to answer them.

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
There is no reason for me to think I would miss a single raid in the next 6 months+.

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
Not yet.

Thanks for reading, hope to hear back from you guys soon.

kollbjorn
aka Depletebjørn

Re: Jonaszz - DPS Warrior

Post by kollbjorn » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:31 pm

Hey! :)

Sadly we have decided to decline your app.

Wish you all the best in finding a guild!

- Koll
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!