[Declined] BM / Hunter application

Choccoz

[Declined] BM / Hunter application

Post by Choccoz » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:34 pm

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.

Hamad / 34 / Kuwait. Bnet: Choccoz#2999

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ak/Choccoz

3. Heart of Azeroth level?

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?

Wednesday 19.45-23.30
Sunday 19.45-23.30
Monday 20:45-23:30

Yes they are perfect for me. Specially that i prefer thursday not to be a main raid day.

5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)

If the loot is is tradeable the person can either keep it or choose to trade it. If he choose to trade it , it will be added to RClootcouncil and officers will decide were it go to.

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)

Sublime / Disband
Honolulu / took a break from the game so got demoted to social
Antisocial / Disband
Operation Endeavour / Disband
Xeon / Disband
Fang / guild had an overhaul in management alot fo things changed and wasn't comfortable anymore + no since of guild community what so ever.

7. Logs of your past raids (it's not only your percentiles we are interested in)

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ak/choccoz

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)

https://i.gyazo.com/a6429ae366d661d141b ... 2f5fc8.jpg

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your spec/class?

I use iceyviens + Class Discord for updates / tests / dicussions

10. Info about alts (if any)

https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/kazzak/Dozex
Fury / prot warrior can raid with it but didnt get the chance to do much since guild only does main raid.

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?

wowprogress , CE three nights raiding guild that is in the 300-200 world ranking + thursday no main raid ( which is a plus for me ) . Good guild community.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..

For me the hardest boss i killed was in rift mmo. But generally in wow a boss that wasn't far from now was kil'jaden in tos. It was a hard boss in general which top guilds had took a while to kill even method. Personal responsibilities easily could cause a wipe. Needed coordination and every one needs to rely on himself to not fail cause every dps is important. I remember what delayed our kill a bit was the officer marking the safe spot for stacking but after changing him we got our kill.

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.

I've been raiding in mmo's since i started back in 2006-2007 back in Tbc . Never stopped since then but few breaks. I love mmos and specially raiding and progressing in new raids with getting a decent ranking. Played few other mmos and raided competitively in them. In Wildstar was racing for world first in a 12 hours 7 days raiding guild. Seen my share in different raiding games and guild communities. I care much about guild atmosphere and community don't get along with guilds that doesn't have a since of community in them. Know what is needed to prepare for new raids and encounters to get the kill. Not a toxic guy and take wiping easily while progressing and trying to kill a new boss. I personally never offened any one and a nice guy to be around in general.

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?

I just plan to travel for 3-4 days first couple of weeks on Jan but that would be before raid release but its not set in stone. Other than that only emergency things that happens to any person but will be noted to officers , but for me personally i do my best also in emergency situation to never miss a raid when a new raid comes out until its cleared.

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?

No.

kollbjorn
aka Depletebjørn

Re: BM / Hunter application

Post by kollbjorn » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:32 pm

Hey! :)

Sadly we have decided to decline your app.

Wish you all the best in finding a guild!

- Koll
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!