1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Hey! My name is Zorba, I'm from Denmark and my batteltag is zumpaben#2617
2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... l/drekthul
3. Heart of Azeroth level?
It's at 34, haven't started the grind to get it ready for next ter yet.
4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
They fit me well, it's around the timeslot I'm used to raiding anyway.
5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
Personal prio and loot council for items up for graps.
6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
My main raiding experience comes with Huhuholics, they fell apart in legion, ToS. Since then i've been floating around trying to find a guild that wouldnt fall apart. Most recent is MMXVI, where the officers decided after the xmas break that they didn't want to keep running the guild, some members followed their lead and also went looking for somewhere else to raid, and I'm doing the same.
7. Logs of your past raids (it's not only your percentiles we are interested in)
My warrior has been a bit on the backseat in Uldir because of the awesome tank balance we've had.
My most recent mythic kills have been on my monk Sanzha
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/8P ... fight=last
8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your spec/class?
10. Info about alts (if any)
I've seen the most mythic kills/progress with my monk, Sanzha.
Besides her i have a guardian druid thats a bit lower ilvl, and I'm in the middle of getting my DK to max lvl.
11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
Wowprogress and I think your guild has also been mentioned around some friends, I've forgotten context but you dont have a super new guild.
12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
There's been... a bit many of those. Having raided for as long as I have, I've seen countless sub 1 % wipes. The ones with the purest nerdscreams happened in Huhuholics, typically on bosses we needed more than 1 night on. The progress boss that stands out the most to me would be Ambershaper, we struggled a bit with having decent other tanks in that period, and me + 2 who were dps mains, were the only ones who could manage to drive the amber golem without just wiping the raid, what made it memorible to me though, was that me and one of the healers decided to take a shot everytime we wiped. The two of us basicly spent 3 hours chugging shots and at last pull of the night, i got transformed, and even through seeing double and feeling hammered after a full bottle of snaps, performed my job flawlessly and it was the kill try. Afterwards we had a mini raid out to teresse of endless spring where our GM found out the healer and me were smashed, great times.
13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
continue playing WoW, this includes raiding. My gf is from sweden and as such I sometimes have a string of raids I can't make. At the moment we travel to her parents during easter and every other xmas.
15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
I know Dirtbag, great lad, and then I guess I know ereb, though I'm not a huge fan of his.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests