1. Oscar, 22, Sweden, wreetling#2674
2. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ll/Scammaz
3. Priest 37, Warlock 35,
4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Yes they suit me.
5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
If an item drops that you want or need you get to keep it.
If an item drops that you want to trade away a loot council will decide to whom it shall go. The reason for this is both that we want to ensure it benefit of the raid team, but also because we don't want people to be asked if they need or not by other raiders.
This is okay with me.
6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
My last guild was My Bad and i left it becuase it has disbanded. I was an officer of the guild and 2 other officers left earlier so it was just me and Guild master sorting things and he burnt out, said he wanted to quit leading raids in the guild etc so we decided to put a lock on it.
7. Logs of your past raids (it's not only your percentiles we are interested in)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/17112635 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... wangohajaa https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/15957130
8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your spec/class?
I use Icyveins,Reddit,Warcraftpriests, various class specific discord with their own spreadsheets etc
10. Info about alts (if any)
Warlock Hoa 35 ilvl 390
Druid HoA 30 ilvl 382
DH HoA 32 ilvl 385
11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
I saw it on wowprogress and got interested.
12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
Well ive had a couple of hard encounters. The ones that spring to mind are first 100 tries on Gorefiend, Maiden, Blackhand. I think those stand out for me, not in personal mechanics but as a whole for my previous guilds.
13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
i show up on time, i am a student with a very flexible schedule so i play alot and can pretty much always come to raids. Ive played since 2007 and have amassed great knowledge and skill over this time.
14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
I will be in turkey for a week between 22-29 february. Wont be able to raid during these days.
15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
Not to my knowledge no, but i remember the name Kollbjorn from somewhere.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests