[Accepted] Asphalosa - Shadow Priest

Asphalosa

[Accepted] Asphalosa - Shadow Priest

Post by Asphalosa » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:19 am

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Jagoda, 20, Poland, RefusedOne#2472

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /asphalosa

3. Heart of Azeroth level?

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Wednesday 19.45-23.30
Sunday 19.45-23.30
Monday 20:45-23:30
Any raid hours will be good for me, I have had 100% attendance for the past 8 years that I play this game and I plan to maintain it.

5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
Loot council with an additional rule for personal item drops: if it drops for you and it's an upgrade you can keep it. If it's an upgrade and it's tradeable you can still give it away and treat it as an upgrade for the team if you want to for ex.: if you have a 415 leg and a 415 socket leg drops, when someone has like a 400 etc. Any other items that are not an upgrade go into the council distribution.

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
Banished EU - The guild planned to get into a 7 day raiding schedule and disbanded shortly after. Left because of simply not wanting to spend THAT much time on the game.

Endless - I have left the guild because of the raid leader misleading the raiders and refusing to admit to any mistake (being extremely stubborn that on opulence the gem pick-up debuff comes at random times in the fight or that there's only 4 clones on Jadefire Mythic when all of the raiders have given the correct information that there is 5 and have brought up logs that proved the points, his response was simply "I don't care")

Hit Harder Forehead - After the roster being completely in shambles for the past 3 weeks the guild has decided about disbanding at the end of the current ID (3/04-10/04) regardless of the outcome of Jaina progression.

7. Logs of your past raids (it's not only your percentiles we are interested in)
Logs profile: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=1
Guild logs from Jaina: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/eu/t ... 20forehead

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
https://imgur.com/a/T4Xl3xc Will be switching to a higher res monitor soon so it will be restructured and fitted with ElvUI.

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your spec/class?
Main sources:
- Warcraft Priests (mostly discord, using their site from time to time) for Shadow/Disc.
- Focused Will (discord) for disc priest.
- Warcraft logs - for logs of top priests.

I also keep in touch with quite a few sites that provide rankings of trinkets and azerite traits. Generally when available I will use the ones provided by the priest discord communities. I will sim every single item regardless for any potential upgrade aswell as stat weights.

10. Info about alts (if any)
I have a mage/paladin but they are not leveled. I have played mage in a WR100 guild during HFC. I'm open to level one if needed tho, I'm a pretty fast learner and with my azerite addiction I'll catch up on the neck extremely fast especially after all the azerite requirement squishes.

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
The so notorious friend of mine Strutzen has mentioned you guys are in need of a shadow priest and my guild has recently disbanded. I have also seen things that I very much agree with on your wowprogress info page so that persuaded me further to go through with the application.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
I think the hardest boss I had to tackle was Archimonde in HFC. It took my team over 400 pulls to down the sucker. The sheer amount of damage taken by the raid mixed with the DPS requirement in the last phase whilst having so many different types of mechanics happening at the same time, aswell as the required positioning and coordination requirement along the way made the boss a one way ticket to either success or an instant wipe. The window for error was almost non-existant whilst also not really having any RNG factors to it and that's what made it great: a pure check of skill.

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
I’m a selfless team player who will do anything that is necessary to down a boss without question. I log-in every single day and actively grind azerite and M+ in spare time for potential titanforges to make the progress as easy as possible for the team.
Do you need a Leap, Vampiric Embrace, Shadow Mend, Power Word:Shield, Mind Control or any form of dispell at all? We’ve got you covered baby! I bring someone that is always prepared for any encounter that might have me engaged in doing something extra and I will not say a single word of protest even if it will make me lose DPS. Progress first, logs for my own enjoyment later since you're private logging. I’m active both in-game and outside of it and enjoy the social aspects of being in a guild as much as raiding.

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
I will be meeting a friend in the upcoming week and a half from another country, because he came for vacation but that will not affect my raiding at all. He also plays wow so he will understand :D

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
I have briefly talked with Razalghoul a few times but that would be about it I think.

kollbjorn
aka Depletebjørn

Re: Asphalosa - Shadow Priest

Post by kollbjorn » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:31 am

Hey Jagoda!

We will get back to you within the week!

- koll :)
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!