[Declined] Blkckntwiter - Mistweaver Monk

Blckntwiter

[Declined] Blkckntwiter - Mistweaver Monk

Post by Blckntwiter » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:53 am

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Simão, 22, Portugal Scarabadelf#2460

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... kcdntwiter

3. Heart of Azeroth level?

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Wednesday 19.45-23.30
Sunday 19.45-23.30
Monday 20:45-23:30

Yes, they do suit me. i wouldn't be applying otherwise

5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
whatever item you get, if you want to keep it or need it, you can keep it.
If you wish to trade it, it will be sorted, through Loot Council, the player the item is to be traded to

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)

Disturbia ( Grim Batol- Eu) - The first raiding guild I was in, this is the guild I progressed through ICC. A while after clearing ICC I had a few problems IRL and I had to stop playing.

Grow Up Gaming ( Grim Batol - Eu) - I still didn't have much time to play, so I was just a "bench raider". We cleared heroics of the first Cataclysm Tier. Once again, I had to stop playing do to IRL problems.

I didn't raid in any guild in MoP and WoD, all the raiding I did in those xpacks were pugging.

Mastery ( Sylvanas - Eu ) - Finally I had time to play and raid. I joined this guild during Antorus progression, we cleared 6/9M, I had alot of fun experiencing Mythic progression once again. But after a while, people started to miss raids and alot of times, too many, raids didn't even happen due to lack of people. So I left.

Gargoyles ( Tarren Mill - EU ) - Casual 2 day raiding guild. currently 3/9M. I enjoy playing with them. Some are really good, funny people. But once again, some people just slack too much, either they don't show up to raids, even tho they signed up on the calendar, or they show up unprepared and inting mechanics. I got promoted to raider a few weeks after joining, and still, to this day, it still happens so many times when we don't have enough people to raid Mythic and just go back to heroic or invite a few pugs.
I want to progress further and raid more, so I felt this guild was not for me.

7. Logs of your past raids (it's not only your percentiles we are interested in)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... 98#zone=21

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
https://imgur.com/a/AiiyBbU

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your spec/class?
Peak of Serenity (Website/discord)
Warcraft Logs
WowAnalyzer
BloodMallet

10. Info about alts (if any)
On Tarren Mill I have a Priest, but he barely has any gear. I prefer playing shadow over disc or Holy.
I have a few more 120 chars but they are on other servers.

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
I was looking on Wowprogress and your profile interested me

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
As you may have noticed by now, I haven't really raided much with guilds, but the hardest boss I ever progressed in is Lich King.
It took a few hundred tries for us to take him down. I love the whole fight. And it was a special fight because we were finally killing Lich King. The Bad Guy of WoW.
The whole fight was a dps race while dealing with so many adds, valkyr mechanic, Defile that if stood on for just like a second, would created olympic pool of black goo, and you would insta wipe.All of this while also being a healing intense fight due to all the infest debuffs.
i just love the mechanics of the fight and the would atmosphere around it.

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
Now that I finally have time to play and raid, I wish to become a even better player and improve every tier.
I like hard bosses and I don't mind wiping over and over if it means we're progressing.
I can take criticism without taking shit back.
I do my best to be prepared to every raiding tactic wise.
I really enjoy the social aspect of being in a guild. Noone of my friends play WoW, so I enjoy being in an active guild to have people to play with and have fun. I als enjoy doing M+. I've been trying to get into it. But, once again, without an active guild and raider.io being a thing, it's hard to get into High Keys.

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
I'll be here all year, dudes.

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
No

Seccy

Re: Blkckntwiter - Mistweaver Monk

Post by Seccy » Tue May 07, 2019 4:48 pm

Hey Simão,

Unfortunately we will not be accepting you for trial. Thanks for taking the time to apply and we wish you good luck in the future :)
- Seccy