1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Arno, 28, Belgium, Rageon#2114
2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... headsplode
3. Heart of Azeroth level?
4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
These raid hours suit me perfectly, they are almost identical to my current guild's.
5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
Lootcouncil with the general rule that if an item drops that you would like to keep, you are allowed to do so.
The lootcouncil awards the other items at their discretion with the primary goal being current or future progress., taking into account %-upgrades, performance/attendance, and likelihood of classes/players being brought to future progress.
6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
- Ineffable (1): Officer team quit during Trial of Valor leaving the guild to disband.
- Oversight: Officer team quit during Tomb of Sargeras leaving the guild to disband.
- Plata o Plomo: Reunion of old Ineffable members deciding to carry PoP's great atmosphere over in a rebuilt Ineffable with an added higher raid quality.
- Ineffable (2): Strong members leaving the roster hurt the afformentioned goal of higher raid quality, leaving the guild to slowly fall apart and soon to most likely disband as officers have had enough.
7. Logs of your past raids (it's not only your percentiles we are interested in)
Character logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... headsplode
Guild logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/reports-list/125146/
8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your spec/class?
- Mage class discord
- Altered Time (forum dedicated to everything mage related)
- Hero Damage & Bloodmallet (to keep up-to-date with traits/trinkets/(racials)/etc)
- Warcraft Logs (to decide what spec to play on any given fight and possible offensive/defensive cooldown management)
- Raidbots (to make sure I'm always running the best setup)
- Twitch (to watch vods from mages in world race/high ranked guilds if available)
10. Info about alts (if any)
I've mained Balance Druid in HFC, Restoration Druid in HFC/EN/ToV/NH (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ill/rageon), and Elemental Shaman in NH/ToS (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... age%C3%B8n however those logs are private). Both of these characters are now alts at around 385-395 ilvl. Besides that I also have a lvl 120 warlock at a much lower ilvl. I enjoy playing Elemental Shaman on the side, to the extent I would consider rerolling it as a main if desired (however further gearing is required).
11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
I found your guild on WoWProgress when looking for a place to go after the seemingly imminent disbanding of my current one. While reading the guild profile, I was happily surprised it ticked off all the boxes I had in mind: a closely-bonded group of players going on 5 years strong, a schedule that fits mine perfectly, a strong and healthy approach towards loot distribution and expectations, a relaxed and positive atmosphere, and stable leadership (which is hard to come by these days it seems). Believing I can meet the expectations you set out for interested players, I decided to apply.
12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
As I've been raiding for many years in different leagues of guilds by now, I find it hard to choose one boss in particular so I'll mention a couple if that's ok.
- Ragnaros HC (Firelands): This one was far too long ago to remember all the details, but what comes to mind is the overall difficulty of the fight when it comes to personal responsiblity and the several DPS checks throughout the phases. I'll also never forget the joy of playing an Arms Warrior on a fight where you had 2 execute phases, an extremely good use of bladestorm, and were able to use your mobility so smart.
- Xul'horac: Personal responsiblity which was a problem in our guild caused trouble not only during progress but on several rekills as well. The chains being improperly handled, people getting hit by the shadow adds teleports, etc. The fight itself was very interesting to me and was a good test to show your worth as a raider on a personal responsibility level.
- Cenarius (EN): Mechanically not necessarily a very demanding fight, but a true test of DPS/HPS we hadn't faced as a guild in a long time. Our guild took close to 300 wipes, and the fight itself was a Restoration Druid's dream.
- Helya (ToV): Mechanically very demanding fight in terms of proper movement, not getting sliced by the beams, proper (mass) dispels, soaking the tentacles, and a great DPS/HPS-check in the last phase. I cannot find anywhere how many pulls this fight took our guild, as I joined them mid-progress on this boss. In my opinion one of the coolest fights in Legion especially because of how Blizzard had managed to make terrain become an actual element in a boss fight with the two platforms on either side and the waves pushing you back if you were not standing on them.
- Gul'dan: Another masterpiece of a fight with so much personal responsibility (baiting Hellfire, not killing yourself with Bonds of Fel, running the Flames of Sargeras, etc...). Three very distinct phases with several DPS checks (or holds depending on DPS), this fight took our guild >200 wipes but is on par with Helya as my favourite fight in Legion.
My apologies for listing more than one fight but it really is an impossible question for me to answer otherwise.
13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
I'm a quick learner who comes prepared to any progress (or farm) boss to the best of my ability, and will do whatever gives my raid group the highest chance of killing a boss (be that sitting out on bench, doing no DPS in order to deal with certain mechanics, or engaging in tactical discussions when the time is right i.e. during a break, between raids or when my opinion is asked). I'm a very loyal person who will help motivate others when inevitably progress gets rough from time to time, and I like to do my fair share of m+ to farm some virtual online points or play other games to help socialize with new people when I arrive in a new place/guild.
14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
As it stands right now I have no plans or intention to take a break from raiding in the next 6 months.
15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
I recognize Krisena who I used to raid with in Oversight during NH and/or ToS but she may not remember me, or if she does it will most likely be as Rageon (my old main which everyone knows me as).
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest