Lio - Balance Chicken !

Lio

Lio - Balance Chicken !

Post by Lio » Thu May 09, 2019 12:58 pm

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Kasper – 28 – Denmark – Incy#2766

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... 3%AD%C3%B3

3. Heart of Azeroth level?

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Yes, I can raid all weekdays from 19.30 till 00.00 but not later than that. Due to I have to go to school.

5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)

RC Lootcouncil – To gear upgrades is always nice, but I also care a lot about the raid team so if I get an item that’s like 5% upg “from what pawn says” I would properly give the officer team the item anyway since I don’t mind being a bit behind Ilvl wise, since this is a team game and not a single player FPS or such.

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
Plata O Plomo
We had a mekka raid when the servers had issues with lag, so I´ve died 3 times to buster cannon and I got benched instantly without any reason and from that point I were benched permantly. And I also got turned into a guild meme which after that raid just got too much for me which ended up with me leaving the guild.

7. Logs of your past raids (it's not only your percentiles we are interested in)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... 3%AD%C3%B3
Havent raided since the 18 April.

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)

https://imgur.com/a/QzukOjC

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your spec/class?
Mainly the druid discord and https://www.dreamgrove.gg/

10. Info about alts (if any)
Velaann – Assa Rogue 407Ilvl
Healingnone – Holy Pala 402 Ilvl
Execute – Fury war 383 Ilvl

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
I´ve looked through wowprogress for a new guild. Were the main focus for me were to find one with a mature and stable team who had been together for a long time and were the officer team have been together for a long time and who knows each other very well and is able to encourage the raider to doing their best within the time limit of the 3 days. I really like playing wow, and when you’re in a guild that have the same mentality it´s even more fun to progress because the team is your family who wants the same as you! + I´m not getting younger, so I don’t want to find a new guild every single tier I want one home, where I belong and will have a lot of fun even on the days where it´s just a shitty raid day.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
Anub Arak in Trial of the Grand Crusader – I honestly can´t remember how long we progressed the boss, but I really liked it due to the healing mechanics and that we just couldn’t focus boss because of the 4 adds that you had to kill. I played rogue back then so for me I didn’t have to focus on the healing mechanic that much, but still being able to listen and see how hard it were in the beginning. Since the higher HP the more damage you took. So basicly we had to maintain the raid on 20-25% in the last phase which were hard due to healer were running low on mana.

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
My mentality in wow have always being that I don’t care about my parses for the first kill or two. If I fuck up on a mechanic multiple times I´m getting really pissed at myself because I´m letting down the team in the progress and I wanna do my best in every possible situation, doesn’t matter if I have to dps or heal. If other are giving me advice on improving or would help me to improve I´m more than happy to take it in. And hopefully show the next raid that I did listen to what the team/person said. Since I see WoW as a team game. Where parses doesn’t do shit, logs in my mind is to see and improve the team and yourself nothing more or less. I´m always cheerful if we have a shitty raid day where everything goes wrong I will try to motivate those who may have a bad day or such. Since I really thrive when everyone is happy and doing their best within the time spent. I´ll also gladly help anyone who wants my help to certain things if it´s within wow or IRL.
So whenever I don’t spend my time in wow, I´m spending my time with my girlfriend, family or friends. I that guy who loves football and I can spend hour watching it. I do also go to the gym I´m trying to make myself go at least 5 times a week since I can get out my rage while working out.

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
I´m going on vacation for 1 week from July 20 to 27.

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
No sadly not 

-
So if I´m not the fit for you guys I really hope that all of you will have a really GREAT time in WoW and IRL. And hopefully stick together for as long as possible. And I wish you the best of luck to get Cutting Edge and what else is the goal for all of you! :)

Lio

Re: Lio - Balance Chicken !

Post by Lio » Thu May 09, 2019 4:49 pm

Forgot to add something at point 9.

I do use herodamage.com and checking logs of other top druids + watching high end streams.

Lio

Re: Lio - Balance Chicken !

Post by Lio » Wed May 15, 2019 3:31 pm

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... B3#zone=17

My ally logs from legion . Dno if you guys need them :)