Application Warlock all specs

Whuasild

Application Warlock all specs

Post by Whuasild » Mon May 13, 2019 4:29 pm

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Mcpusztulock-TwistingNether, Mcpusz or Köd, 22 Hungary Vengeance#2473

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... pusztulock

3. Heart of Azeroth level?
48 on lock and 48/47 on the others. Capping weekly on islands and daily ap chaches I don't find it important to hard farm it atm.

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Wednesday 19.45-23.30 Sunday 19.45-23.30 Monday 20:45-23:30
all 3 is fine and thursday/tuesday would be good as well.

5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
You loot it you keep it if you want to trade it then the council will decide the new owner.

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
I started raiding when mythic nighthold WF happened and started mythic raiding in tos with a begginer guild and joined a cutting edge guild around 500 rank. Killed argus rank 404. That guild disbanded when we killed mythrax and I killed G'huun with my current guild which is disbanded. I joined TBA for 1 week got some progress on Cabal as destro.

7. Logs of your past raids (it's not only your percentiles we are interested in)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... pusztulock
8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
https://imgur.com/a/YcVazeL

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your spec/class?
Bloodmallet herodamage to see the top choices generally for my class/spec, then I sim my specs (raidbots or simcraft app) to the last bit. I watch all the top streamers who play with my class as lock I watch sjele and for raids xerwo/deepshades when they stream the wf and even afterwards. I check wowhead as much as fb sometimes and I go on ptr when my class gets an update so I can test it b4 it comes to live. Also last but not least discord communitites accordingly.

10. Info about alts (if any)
I have a restodruid a ret pala on 408-410ilvl and I'm gearing my dh atm for 8.2 it looks promising. (also i have a shammy hunter monk on 120 370-380ivl)

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
Wowprogress, I want to join a guild where I can play in a competitive enviroment with people who try as hard as I do.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
I'd say KJ but since I didn't get to full progress it, the hardest would be Argus we had over 600 pulls if not 700. The deadliest part was the 3rd phase chains but since I played Affli back then I didn't really feel the hard hitting part so I mostly enjoyed that I was nearly invincible during fight because of the staggered damage taken. I liked the last part when we lusted in execute phase with my own built in execute, pumping damage is always fun.

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
I'm a trustworthy player and if I have a role in the raid I'll be fullfilling it to the max. I'm talkative and I'm always in for some banter.

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
I'm gonna be home in summer 99% sure.

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
No, I don't.