1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Mathias, 25, Denmark, Syraila#2817
2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /incitechi
3. Heart of Azeroth level?
4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Yes they are perfect for me.
5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
Lootcouncil for items you cant use/not an upgrade otherwise you keep the item.
6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
Wicked Vigilanties - Kazzak, Stopped raiding after BoD
Placeholde Title(current) - Twisting Nether, stopped raiding now because people quit the game.
7. Logs of your past raids (it's not only your percentiles we are interested in)
Cabal progress: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ZP8fAHqptNRYc7vw
BoD Farm: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/n8KtH4z39PbjyqmQ
8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your spec/class?
10. Info about alts (if any)
Shaman: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... citespirit
Priest: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ncitelight
Druid: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... citenature
11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
Found you guys on wowprogress, Raid times are good, watched kill video and you guys looked cool and raidleading was really nice.
12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
Jaina - Took about a month (223 pulls). Hardest part was getting the timings right for interrupt on and nathanos kill aswell as figuring out how far we could push with stacks before each barrel. The good part about the fight was the healing for me, i like this type of damage patterns.
13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
I learn quickly and spend time looking at logs to find ways to improve my gameplay on progression, i will give suggestion on how to improve the healing setup or play if i find something that would be better for the raid.
14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
Waiting to start education in 3 months. no vacation or afk.
15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest