Bloodychick/ BM-SURV hunter

bloody

Bloodychick/ BM-SURV hunter

Post by bloody » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:59 pm

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Abdullah ,25, jordan, Warriorwrath#2665

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... loodychick

3. Heart of Azeroth level?

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Wednesday 19.45-23.30
Sunday 19.45-23.30
Monday 20:45-23:30
perfect for me and will have no problem attending at these times

5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
if you loot an item you get to keep it if its an upgrade for, otherwise if you wanna trade it there will be a loot council

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
Colour-stormreaver took a break and came back but no spot for me in the roster
bloodsyndicate-tarrenmill already has 5 hunters so there is no spot for me

7. Logs of your past raids (it's not only your percentiles we are interested in)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ck#zone=17

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
https://gyazo.com/95658e3115a9beb1591444caaa038333

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your spec/class?
wowhead
classdiscord
bloodmallet
Raidbots
icyveins
twitch
youtube

10. Info about alts (if any)
i only do M+ with my Alts (blood dk, resto druid)

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
was searching for a guild that is similar to my old guild and since i was on tarrenmill already i saw your Guild on wowprogress and i wanted to apply after i saw the information about the guild

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
the hardest boss would be Mistress sassine in the Tomb of sargeras(prenerfs), the fight was overtuned and we dealt with alot of bugs but it had one of the best mechanics in my opinion when you had to deal dmg at a certain times for the adds in order to create the pools and you had to mange the buuferfish buffs for burst dmg and soaking the pools and dodging the vortexes while helping your teammates soak the arrows pointed towards them .

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
trying my best to improve and always looking for my mistakes to learn from them and not repeat them and positive and friendly attitude towards my fellow raiders beside working to achive the guild goals.

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
i got nothing in terms of vacation or planning on taking breaks in the near future.

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
no

excuse my bad English and my weird way of explaining things :)
thanks in advance for replying and i hope to hear for you guys soon.