Bamza - Restoration Druid

Bamza

Bamza - Restoration Druid

Post by Bamza » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:49 pm

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.

- Michael Lindehøj Pedersen.
- Denmark.
- Bamza#2826.

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).

- Armory
- Logs

3. Heart of Azeroth level?

- Still a bit low, but i just returned for 8.2, so im working my ass off to get it higher!

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?

- Your raidtimes is Wednesday and sunday from 19:45 to 23:30, and Monday from 20:45 to 23:30.
- First 15mins are for invites, summons and clearing of trash so boss is ready to be pulled 20:00(21:00 on mondays)
- They suit me perfectly, yes.

5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)

- You take advantage of the Lootcouncil to some degree, where if I get an item i want to keep, i can do so, else i can 'mark' it for trade and it will go through RCLootcouncil, and you will decide where the upgrade will benefit the raid, the most.

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)

- My previous guild was Wraith and it stopped raiding after we killed Ghuun due to people being fed up with class-stacking, so i decided to take a break. I just returned for 8.2, and wish to endure myself into cutting edge raiding with likeminded people.

7. Logs of your past raids (it's not only your percentiles we are interested in)

- Logs

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)

- KillVid Of Ghuun. UI is like 90% similar to this, with some few changes here and there.

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your spec/class?

- Method.gg/guides / Icy-veins
- Questionablyepic.com/
- Lurking logs here and there
- Druid Discord
- Some discussions on MMO-Champion

10. Info about alts (if any)

- Monk
- Priest <- Work in progress..

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?

- Scrolling through Wowprogress.
- The two highlighted features on your wowprogress made a huge impact. I'm a big fan of "Guild first, player second". And because after watching your kill vids and reading what you offer, you seem like a guild where the social aspect is a huge deal, and i want that aswell.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..

- Lei Shen for sure. I dont know if it was because i was just getting really into cutting edge raiding at that point, or what it was, but oh my.

This was in Myst on Draenor
5 weeks of 3 day raiding. 12 hours each week.(if my math is correct, but it rarely is, so bare in mind)
We spent maybe 700+ pulls on him. It was a difficult fight for us because of all the different mechanics that happened throughout the entire fight, and increasingly getting harder and harder. So many things could go wrong and just one thing could wipe us. It was an amazing fight which was an adventure. We had our fair share of discussions, tank switches and stuff like that but eventually we found a way that worked for us.

I always loved that fight because it was so intense and required everyone to not suck for a good 11mins..

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.

- You should pick me because im a stable and reliable raider who is in raiding for the enjoyment, but also understands that progress is getting the best team comp so i dont mind sitting for bosses if its for the greater good. I enjoy taking on extra responsability in raid encounters because it alters the fight in a more interesting way for me which helps me keep me on my toes.

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?

- My plans for the next 6 months is Cutting edge raiding. If you let me!

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
Nop.

Last notes:
- Thanks for taking the time, reading this. Hope to hear from you soon!
- I dont mind playing other (healing)classes, my alts are just not on par with the druid atm, but time will fix that!
- I will be transfering right away if you give the green light.