Stazyy - Frost Mage

strime

Stazyy - Frost Mage

Post by strime » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:39 pm

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.

Mikkel / Stazyy, 24, Denmark, strime#21233

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ill/Stazyy

3. Heart of Azeroth level?

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?

Wednesday 19.45-23.30
Sunday 19.45-23.30
Monday 20:45-23:30
Yes, it would not be problem!

5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)

You distribute loot through RCLootcouncil. If a piece of gear drops I have the option to choose whether I need it or not. If I don't need it, it will be put up for trade for someone else in the raid to group to grab, to benefit the raid team overall.
Trials are unlikely to be prioritized over raiders.
Getting awarded loot is calculated by different measures. Attendance, Performance, upgrade % and the likelihood of specific class being included in future progression.

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
Momentus
Team IV

I'm on the looks for a new guild because I'm struggling to find me a place with people that share the same passion for the game as me. By passion I mean the will to perform at your best and put time into really improving as a player and as a team. Consistency is what I feel like have been missing quite a bit in the guilds I've been in.

7. Logs of your past raids (it's not only your percentiles we are interested in)

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... 57#zone=21 - BOD
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/38083457# - EP so far.

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)

https://imgur.com/a/XPjTHzK - Random pic from LFR.

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your spec/class?

Altered Time website and Discord.
Wowhead
Icy Veins
Warcraftlogs

I do also like to spend a fair amount of time looking at streams/kill videos for my specific class(s), to get a better understanding of how my class is played by other high end raiders (for learning purposes or simple tricks and tips that I maybe haven't already thought of).

10. Info about alts (if any)

I do have a balance druid (around 411 I think) which I manage to play well on too, but sadly has been hold back a lot by the lack of alt raids etc in my current guild. I can also play Shadow Priest, but the character is in the same situation as my balance druid.

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?

An officer of mine personally know a few people from Aluren, that's how I heard about the guild.
What made me apply was that from the outside, reading our description etc, it sounded like a good place to be.
I'm really looking for a place (as mentioned) that shares the same ambition to push mythic content and perform at your best, at all times.
I also look a lot for a good community, when joining a guild and this one seems well organized and with good people.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..

Mythic Jaina - My guild worked on this boss for about a month. The hard part about this fight was timings/overlaps and positioning. The good thing about this fight was the whole feel of it. I personally enjoy these types of fights because it requires the whole guild to be well-organized and to be working together a lot in a specific pattern.

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.

I bring a competitive mindset and a lot of passion to the team. Therefor I can always be counted on wanting to perform my absolute best, both inside raid and outside in other mythic content (M+ etc.).
Patience and understanding that people make mistakes gives me a non-toxic personality too.

The three P's I'd love to go by: Passion, Patience and Persistence.

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?

My goal for the next 6 months is to push as much WoW content as possible. I'm really dedicated to become a better player and perfect myself in every way possible.

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?

Personally, no.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I can play all specs but my frost currently is the more optimized one and therefor used with much larger success.