1. Tejs - 27 - Denmark - RT1312#2287
2. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ill/znadex
3. 56 ( not showing on armory ) dinged it today.
4. Wednesday 19.45-23.30
Be online and ready for invite 15 before first pull. ( trash and summon etc)
5. Whatever you dont need, goes to loot council.
6. I used to be GM and RL of Reclaim on Kazzak. new danish project for BFA, We went all the way in Uldir, but went hard stuck as we didn't had enought Warlocks for real progress. Then I changed job, that required more of my time. Then we recruited and merged with another guild and I didn't felt the guild was in the right place after. Too much drama etc. I the decided to Close the guild and took a break after mid BOD. then I got an offer for another guild on Tarren mill. But long story short. They wanted IRL over progress, and they weighted HC on the first Mythic evening more than progress on mythic. Then RL werent prepared for mythic and Wipefiesta went down. So I parted with the guild.
7. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ill/znadex#
https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/ ... gDGzsG5hFt
8. Keeps saying file is too big. I can send to you over disc if you like.
9. BM - Warrior discord - Forum - Simming - Keeping track of Revvez on progress weeks
10. No geared alts ( warlock 415 )
11. I looked you up on wowprogress.
12. Cant really decide. But LK 10/25 was one of the biggest grind fights ever imo. Al'Akir was devil aswell. Never killed it b4 next patch. But it was crazy. But for a more recently I would say Fetid Devour ( guess i am outnumbered here) but yes, This fight had it all, good coordination, you had to plan stuff out for ur char, gear, trinkets etc. Like specific trinkets to burst small adds and such. U had small windows, and everything could go wrong if you missed it.
13. Having me on the team, is like having a player you dont need to worry about. I am tactic minded player. and idc about logs during first kills. I only use loggs to see mistakes and where to improove ( tho harbringer rank 5 first kill was sweet ) but I am stable guy who knows the clock. I Enjoy the first try as much as the 155th try on a progress boss. For me WoW is my sparetime, and my place to relax after job and training and such. So i want the best out of it.
14. i don't have any plans besides work. So I am all yours for a trial.
15. nope. none. It would be a fresh start for me. and that is what i am seeking.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests