1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
My Name is Dennis, 29 years old and i am from germany. Slangy#1757
2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... langtastic (main right now either resto or boomer)
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... leepyslang (old main during BoD and Uldir mainly mistweaver around 420)
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... l/slippipp (side project so only 417ish hpal)
3. Heart of Azeroth level?
Druid is 59
monk is 52
pala is 52
4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Yes everythign suits me since i dont have a life right now
5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
Keep what you need and give rest to lootcouncil
6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
Always were in guilds with friends until this xpac and we usually stopped playing after first tier because of other games.
This time i stayed and i made my own guild called Ember 7/8hc 1/9m this tier. Was GM/RL and pretty much did everything alone now i want to just be a raider. Hated my life mircoing people around.
7. Logs of your past raids (it's not only your percentiles we are interested in)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4 (keep in mind i was raidlead)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... metric=hps (monk during BoD)
8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
best i can do right now saldy https://imgur.com/a/isJJtVq
9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your spec/class?
class discord, warcraftlogs and raidbots mainly. here and there you catch something on streams.
10. Info about alts (if any)
listed above already as i said i dont mind playing any of them.
11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
wowprogress. I rly like your "what we offer" part on there. That is exactly what i was doing with my guild and i think its almost mandatory to me especially the atmosphere is rly important to me.
12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
Did firefighter 10 man in wotlk before nerfs and i loved that fight. Extremely punishing and tight dps wise. I sadly cant remember every detail since it was so long ago but ye well. Another fight we had problems with (as a guild) was Mekkatorque where we basicly fell apart because people dont know colors and cant watch out for wormholes. we wiped roughly 200 times there (multiple roster restocks during progress obviously didnt help at all but what can you do as a new guild at that point noone is perfect and everyone makes mistakes but that fight broke me as a GM.
13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
what can you expect from me:
- i am dedicated and i like to improve therefor im always open to suggestions
- chill guy if you get to know me.
- i dont mind wiping ALOT if people learn from their mistakes
- fast learner
- check my own logs to improve and git gud
- leadership experience if ever needed (pls no raidlead tho i hated my life directing people around)
- Always prepared srat wise and reliable
- flexible player. Tell me what to play and i play it.
14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
nothing rly. I wont touch classic either.
15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
nope atleast im not aware of it
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest