1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Vegga, 35 years old, Kuwait - middle east, Vegga@2370
2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... mill/vegga
3. Heart of Azeroth level?
4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Wed, Sun, Mon.
5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
Refrigeraiders Redux, and Ineffable. They simply stopped raiding on Jaina mythic and had some lack of ppl.
7. Logs of your past raids (it's not only your percentiles we are interested in)
I haven't done much bosses and serious attempts, most of my logs are with pug ppl even when am in a guild. But here is one of recent logs.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Zf ... w=rankings
8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
https://ibb.co/3CCYPx0 old pic but same UI.
9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your spec/class?
and i check logs warcraftlogs to see which/what specs,talents and essence used the most on bosses.
10. Info about alts (if any)
Rdruid 410ilv and Rogue 416ilvl
11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
I check you guys on wowprogress.com. You reputation in the server is good and you are one of the eldest guild in Tarrenmill, also you guys are doing good job on the progress so far.
12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
Garrosh, long fight and multi phases, required a good team work and effort. As well as the length of the fight gives it some heroic atmosphere that its the end boss fight. Down below 2 videos of it. one my POV and 2nd one is multi POV.
My POV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjaASoLnkiY&t=241s
Mutli POV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6k5pp1ttik&t=743s
13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
I have been always a hardcore/semi hardcore player, I enjoy raiding the most in wow and the competition of competing on the ladder of progress is my joy. Seeing and discovering new content of raiding of each now patch + expansion is a passion for me. Maybe am late on progress on the last bosses of some instances but meh, what can you do when the guild got disband or you lack ppl at the end of it.
But like I always say, give a trail chance for couple of weeks to see the game play of a player and his level will solve all the hesitation of acceptance, and that`s what am hoping for.
14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
No vacation no break from WoW. I might take a vacation to play wow tho
15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
Yes, Dirtbag , I played with him long time ago, and Eyzen. He was an officer in my previous guild (Innefable).
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest