1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Funtic, 33, UK, funtic#2866
2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
3. Heart of Azeroth level?
4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
anything except fridays saturdays
5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
a wicked version of loot council ( i can copy paste the entire thing here but i get the idea)
6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
current guild disbanded after 2 weeks of raiding. i never leave guilds they usually disband (
7. Logs of your past raids (it's not only your percentiles we are interested in)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4
8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your spec/class?
warcraft logs, discord, bloodmallet, raidbots and simcraft, http://www.ravenholdt.net
10. Info about alts (if any)
atm not really, focusing on rogue, got dk tank, but i want to start on my shadow priest
11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
well disband made me apply, i found you on wowprogress
12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
i haven't raided in BFA till EP, so hardest boss i'd say was Gul'dan (i also skipped KJ as it was released during summer). from what i remember it was a very long fight with a lot of phases what made it hard to learn, good was the secret phase.
13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
whenever i set my eyes on CE i always got it, and EP is no exception. once i want it i'm dedicated to getting it.
14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
not really, only Slangtastic, but he is from my previous guild that disbanded, so answer depends on whether u accepted him or not
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest