1. Name, age, country and Battle tag: My name is Marko, and im 20 years old living in Sweden. My Btag is: Stormlemon#2695
2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in). https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... guccilemon
3. Heart of Azeroth level? Neck is level 62.
4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you? Raiding days are; Wednesday 19.45-23.30,Sunday 19.45-23.30, Monday 20:45-23:30
5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules): If you loot an item and need it, you keep it. And if you dont need an item, you give it to a loot council to distribute it to someone else.
6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description) Been jumping around a little because of disbanding guilds. Started cutting edge raiding in legion as a semi casual raider, but in BFA I joined Disposition and started raiding with them until end of BoD when the guild decided to call it quits. Went onwards too Relax and trialed a little time with them. They also decided to disband. Went onwards to Bad Luck where i sadly did not get to show myself on any progress bosses.
7. Logs of your past raids (it's not only your percentiles we are interested in) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/39290092
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... on#zone=17 (Character i played in legion with)
8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation) https://gyazo.com/5ac82f418d68450215a1bd3d3f3ffc60
9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your spec/class? Im using WoWhead and DH discord to keep up to date with news about the class. Then im using my own knowledge too figure the small things out. And lastly using raidbots to sim and test different setups.
10. Info about alts (if any) Got a (pepehands) enhace shaman as main alt currently. Then got a rogue and monk around 400-415 ilvl.
11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply? I just searched on WoWprogress for a guild that has your raiding days, as ive got real life going on mostly on the other days.
12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc.. I would say its Kil'jaeden. The amount of pulls we had to do with our scuffed setup. Took some nerfs until we had a kill on it. The hardest thing about the boss i would say was the amount of healing healers had to do when we soaked with scuffed setup. Overall i loved that boss with its design. Hard but still rewarding fight if you did it properly.
13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids. Im a dps machine. Always a pumper, even if I have to do special jobs. Always wanting to do whats best for the raid.
14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding? Only thing ive got going on is real life activities, but as i mentioned earlier, its on the days that we are not raiding on.
15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests