1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ver/Equius
3. Heart of Azeroth level?
60 (almost 61)
4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Wednesday 19.45-23.30, Good for me
Sunday 19.45-23.30, Good for me
Monday 20:45-23:30, Good for me
5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
You get an item you can choose yourself whether to keep it or trade it away if it's traded away it's decided by lootcouncil who gets to have it.
6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
Colour: Long absence + Insufficient preformance once I came back.
7. Logs of your past raids (it's not only your percentiles we are interested in)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... 69#zone=17
8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your spec/class?
I use the acherus discord, and wowhead.
10. Info about alts (if any)
Don't think it's worth mentioning but I do have a DH alt that lacks some gear/essences.
11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
Found you on wowprogress, Your progress, and the description matches what I would look for in a guild that I'd be happy with.
12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
Hmm if I go by wipes I guess I'd have to say Argus mythic since that's the boss the guild got hardstuck on for whatever reason and we have a LOT of wipes on it. I think the RNG element the boss had plus some other personal mistakes that could take place in the various phases is what screwed us at the time so it was a tilt spiral for a lot of people in the guild at the time.
13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
I'm flexible in what I'm willing to do, I've had to 3rd tank bosses on some occasions and even current tier I've been blood spec for ashvane and orgoza. If I get criticism I won't flip a table, MIGHT get frustrated but I always try to listen to whatever input is given to me about anything.
14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
Raiding,Studying, Moving apartment but don't think that should have a big impact on my raiding in general just some travel between home country and uni.
15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
Not that I'm aware of no.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests