1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
My name is Rasmus. Im from Denmark. Muqt#21631
2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... -mill/Muqt
3. Heart of Azeroth level?
4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Thats the times im looking for specifically - so yes
5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
Perceptive-TarrenMill back in ToS as i was moving cities to start university and did not have living situations that could ensure internet at the time.
UniteÐ-Kazzak as a "casual solution". It was a danish social 2 day raiding guild where i joined with IRL friends just to keep playing wow on a more casual level.
This i grew tired of and left the guild to try and push harder and joined Competence Optional-TwistingNether. In Competence i was happy for a long time. I could perform, i could reroll if it was in the guilds best interrest, i had friends but at some point 8 months into my stay i wanted to challenge myself more and decided to search upwards. and as i got some offers i left them exactly 1 year after i joined. The split has not been positive sadly.
I joined Bad Luck-TarrenMill as a multiclasser and enjoyed the... lets say "Competitive enviroment" enforced by the gm/raid leader. I got a part time job just around Cabal kill and had to leave as my work schedule was randomized early on. This is also the reason why i took my time raiding in a guild below my own level in Kommer du til Bordtennis-TarrenMill as i preffer playing to not playing at all.
7. Logs of your past raids (it's not only your percentiles we are interested in)
Current main - Rogue: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... -mill/muqt
BoD Progression - Shaman (locked out of private logs): https://imgur.com/a/WPdMw5M
Uldir Farm - DK: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=2
Uldir post Fetid - Hunter: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... th#zone=19
Uldir start - Rogue: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... qt#zone=19
Antorus - Feral: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... td#zone=17
8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
https://imgur.com/a/9QUH81N - Old picture but same concepts just more optimized
9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your spec/class?
Im using the discussion chats on class discords if any - other than that its comparing myself to others on wcl
10. Info about alts (if any)
Altoholic and multiclasser - i have rerolled for guilds needs before and i can still do it - takes me few days to play at a 85+ level - few weeks and im caught up on gear and performing at a 95ish level
11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
Wowprogress - i simply wanna get back in ATLEAST top 200
12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
As an individual i'd say Ghuun as it has alot of personal responsibilities. Dunking as a 2 man team was nice, being proactive with soaks to make your damage taken appropiate for your other jobs in the fight, proper spreading and dodging with overlaps in p3. Nice boss, from looking at wowprogress it took us 16 days to down it so that'd be 6 raids (with farm raids).
13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
Im a versatile raider with alot of raiding experience. I enjoy raiding even if i have a bad day and i thrive to be the best i can be to reach the teams goals even if this means sitting on the bench from time to time. Im my owns biggest critic and i spend alot of time selfanalysing my own gameplay both through logs and my own stream.
14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest